Why so many bro start to sell A55 already

Maybe it's the feel...find the grip small for me with my little finger with nowhere to grip.
But i will try to endure till the A77 comes out. Hopefully there will still be value for the body at that time.

Dunno what's your real intention securcom.:think:

Your thread title: "Why so many bro start to sell A55 already " , seems to create a bad image about the A55 to other CSers who happens to view the main forums page.

As far as I can check, only 2 users are selling in BnS their A55 and 3 more selling their A33 in the past 2 weeks.

I don't count that as many.

Again, I'm questioning the TS intent. Why need to ask the rest of us when you can PM the seller for reasons. :think:

Our guess is as good as yours.:confused: And this the one and only post/thread from you. Troll?

Last edited:
Maybe it's the feel...find the grip small for me with my little finger with nowhere to grip.
But i will try to endure till the A77 comes out. Hopefully there will still be value for the body at that time.

I also find the grip of the A55 a bit too small for me. But bo pian, I am sharing the camera with my wife and she loves it for its light weight.

Maybe I should get the A580 when it is launched...:think:

Your thread title: "Why so many bro start to sell A55 already " , seems to create a bad image about the A55 to other CSers who happens to view the main forums page.

As far as I can check, only 2 users are selling in BnS their A55 and 3 more selling their A33 in the past 2 weeks.

Again, I'm questioning the TS intent. Why need to ask the rest of us when you can PM the seller for reasons. :think:

Our guess is as good as yours.:confused: And this the one and only post/thread from you. Troll?

:thumbsup: ...I've come to the same conclusion ! ...some pple just eat full, got nothing else better to do ! :bsmilie:

i believe its from these few categories
1) prefer their old camera so went back
2) small/uncomfortable grip
3) battery life
4) simply BBB infected and regretted :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: ...I've come to the same conclusion ! ...some pple just eat full, got nothing else better to do ! :bsmilie:

I'm not selling my A33 so soon maybe when A77 comes out itch will come back lols... I've enjoyed my A33 and did the 1st endurance test last Sunday family went to universal Studios took a lot of photos (RAW+Jpeg) and vidoes... I can only say I am very happy... 95% of my shots are all usable only throw some due to my kids borrow the cam and anyhow shoot :bsmilie::thumbsup: and I didn't even process my raw files lols use only my jpegs to post..

Last edited:
I'm not selling my A33 so soon maybe when A77 comes out itch will come back lols...

Yea ! ...I'm waiting on the A77 too ...But would still keep the A55 as a second (or is that third) :bsmilie: body !....

...the small size just begs to be use for a travelling camera !!! :thumbsup:

Yea ! ...I'm waiting on the A77 too ...But would still keep the A55 as a second (or is that third) :bsmilie: body !....

...the small size just begs to be use for a travelling camera !!! :thumbsup:

Yep true bro :)

A55 is good light weight dslt for travel use.
I ask one of the seller so he say becos of the size so he decide to switch back to canon.
Due to this benefit the buyer of A55 cos got it below street price as he just play for 1 day only.
& benefit me too as i buy the 50mm PWP from him hehe :embrass:

:thumbsup: agree this is ?? thread..I think the ts can summarize all the comments already, so TS ur 2nd post pls!

:thumbsup: agree this is ?? thread..I think the ts can summarize all the comments already, so TS ur 2nd post pls!

I sorry about the title which will cause the misunderstanding. Was only wondering should i wait for the A77 or just go ahead for A55.

I sorry about the title which will cause the misunderstanding. Was only wondering should i wait for the A77 or just go ahead for A55.

It is estimated that A77 would only be out around middle of next year, can you wait that long ?

In answer to your earlier post ...I've seen a couple A55 FS posts stating that the owner brought it for the spouse and she didn't like it so gotta sell, hardly what I would call "so many bros" ...with EVERY new camera on the market, there are pple who got them on impulse ...nothing wrong with the camera, just that it didn't suit them.

The title of your post suggested a Sony bashing attempt made worst by the fact that it's the one and only post from you, but now that you've replied and clarified your stand, I can see the thread in a different light and apologise for my earlier post.

Cheers !:bsmilie:

Get the A33/55 now and then get the A77 next year as your main body. :devil:

Anyway, we can't stop people from buying and selling the product after a short usage. It does not mean the product sucks, it just means the product does not suit him/her.

I myself is one guilty person who does that often previously but now managed to control my emotion better to lessen my loss. ;)

What I can't really imagine is those who gave reasons like "camera too small, battery life too short, no bracketing, no vg, etc" to sell them within 1 week of purchase. As these are the stuff would already been made known even before buying the camera....:dunno:

Get the A33/55 now and then get the A77 next year as your main body. :devil:

Anyway, we can't stop people from buying and selling the product after a short usage. It does not mean the product sucks, it just means the product does not suit him/her.

I myself is one guilty person who does that often previously but now managed to control my emotion better to lessen my loss.

What I can't really imagine is those who gave reasons like "camera too small, battery life too short, no bracketing, no vg, etc" to sell them within 1 week of purchase. As these are the stuff would already been made known even before buying the camera....:dunno:

Yeah I am planning that route also... and also checking if DSLT is for me or any prolong issue with it... If things turn out well with me and my A33 I might get A77 when that release next year :) and maybe passing this down to my kids who is starting to get interested in Photography :)

Yeah there are a lot of folks in Singapore who loves to buy play and sell gadgets... Specially mobile phone there is this one guy who change phone like everyweek and when there's new release... :) so same goes with Camera also. I have this office mate who has some cameras 5D, 7D, GF1, LX3 and LX5 not sure if he has anything else he never told me hahaha... And he has Iphone4, HD2, GalaxyS and soon Winphone7 lols

Yeah I am planning that route also... and also checking if DSLT is for me or any prolong issue with it... If things turn out well with me and my A33 I might get A77 when that release next year :) and maybe passing this down to my kids who is starting to get interested in Photography :)

Yeah there are a lot of folks in Singapore who loves to buy play and sell gadgets... Specially mobile phone there is this one guy who change phone like everyweek and when there's new release... :) so same goes with Camera also. I have this office mate who has some cameras 5D, 7D, GF1, LX3 and LX5 not sure if he has anything else he never told me hahaha... And he has Iphone4, HD2, GalaxyS and soon Winphone7 lols

Wow, must have deep pockets to do that.

Yeah, I am also resisting very hard now towards D7000 and wait for next year to see how A77 is.

Anyway, here's a review of D3100 but the reviewer says he prefers A33/55 instead.

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/stev...kon-d3100-and-says-he-prefers-the-sony-a3355/

Wow, must have deep pockets to do that.

Yeah, I am also resisting very hard now towards D7000 and wait for next year to see how A77 is.

Anyway, here's a review of D3100 but the reviewer says he prefers A33/55 instead.

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/stev...kon-d3100-and-says-he-prefers-the-sony-a3355/

hehe but I did not expect D3100 to really beat A33/A55 specially in AF and Video... was hoping maybe in the IQ but was surprise to read the even IQ is not that stunning... anyways I am happy with my DSLT rightnow maybe if gotten extra cash will try to get CZ lens hehehe

hehe but I did not expect D3100 to really beat A33/A55 specially in AF and Video... was hoping maybe in the IQ but was surprise to read the even IQ is not that stunning... anyways I am happy with my DSLT rightnow maybe if gotten extra cash will try to get CZ lens hehehe

IQ would be similar, it's the same A33 sensor.

photographic is not longer a expensive hobby where hobbyist need to stick with one system.

this is especially true in the land of high concentration of millionaire.

Another review by Cameralabs.com, where A33 is compared against the popular 550D.

http://cameralabs.com/reviews/Sony_Alpha_SLT_A33/outdoor_results.shtml

It also shows that the 1855sam kit lens is a superior one.

actually that what i've heard that thier kits is not that good. My bro who's on to photgraphy was once a Canon user before he move to Nikon and he did say that Canon kits are not that sharp... Well i cant comment much as I have not tried both nion and Canon nor Sony kits lens I've skip it and jump to 18-250 and now Tammy 17-50. So all Nikons and Canons and Sony folks using kits lens please dont flame me :flame: