Why me? Why eat me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
Picture description: poor frog ends up as big breakfast happy meal for bird :D

F1000027copy.jpg

Wai said:
wah...what bird is that? looks like a penguin to me, but impossible to be a penguin lar :D

dunno what bird that is, i m not really a keen bird watcher. I m more of a frog lover :cry:

:D Just to add to the drama.... ........

Minutes before i took the picture of that bird eating frog, Froggie was still quite optimistic about life.....

Frog.jpg

well, what can I say, froggie WAS a happy frog :)

cheers!

bigfatfish said:
dunno what bird that is, i m not really a keen bird watcher. I m more of a frog lover :cry:

:D Just to add to the drama.... ........

Minutes before i took the picture of that bird eating frog, Froggie was still quite optimistic about life.....

well, what can I say, froggie WAS a happy frog :)

cheers!

Hmm..try move ur text to the top of the frog.... and up 1 size or 2 for the text as it kinda small in size to read....
Just my suggestion ;)

Cute name for the frog, and poor frog. I guess he had a bad day. :bsmilie:

Nice pics!

It would be good if while shooting the frog suddenly the bird swop down to snatch it away just as your shutter is released. Oops sorry. Forgot you are a frog lover. My sympathy.:)

jbma said:
It would be good if while shooting the frog suddenly the bird swop down to snatch it away just as your shutter is released. Oops sorry. Forgot you are a frog lover. My sympathy.:)

hahaha! that will be SUPER drama , like some national geographic pic huh. haha cool idea man :) :thumbsup:

Nice shot. That bird looks like a Kingfisher to me.

earthlings said:
Nice shot. That bird looks like a Kingfisher to me.

hee :) what about the frog. any one knows what frog it is .... :D just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.