Why did you chose your present camera?

Why did you choose your present camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dad bought it, then gave it to me around my birthday. it's fantastic - saved me over a thousand bucks that i wouldn't have otherwise spent on a camera myself! and yes, it's really something MUCH better than my previous camera, a logitech 640x480 webcam... :embrass:

Originally posted by sehsuan
my dad bought it, then gave it to me around my birthday. it's fantastic - saved me over a thousand bucks that i wouldn't have otherwise spent on a camera myself! and yes, it's really something MUCH better than my previous camera, a logitech 640x480 webcam... :embrass:

wah ur dad so good... :)

:(

i don't know what's the true case - it may seem that he bought the cam, then not happy enough, so he gave it to me, which was coincidentally around my birthday, *then* he went on to get a 717... or he really intended to give it to me anyway?

i don't know what's the true case - it may seem that he bought the cam, then not happy enough, so he gave it to me, which was coincidentally around my birthday, *then* he went on to get a 717... or he really intended to give it to me anyway?

Time to shoot!! :p

Originally posted by Red Dawn

LOL ;)

the 1D can be had for around 6k or less second hand.....

how do i know? i made a few inquiries..........

wah....where to buy?

i want your dad to be my dad :D

mr lau... i wish u were my dad... ;)

Originally posted by mylau

i want your dad to be my dad :D

Originally posted by -=[VQCN]=-
Yes, this subject sounds interesting, indeed. I will be looking for more information sources and hope to find out more details... I have been surfing the net last night and have a look what I've found - http://www.viaclean.com/. I have heard a lot on that sort of things and just wanted to make sure personally if it's worth the while. I installed their software and can say I was amazed - it really works! :)

Err.. may I know why you are posting in all the treads?

Originally posted by MrBig
Got 3 cameras, one for spying purposes, second for professional purposes and last one is high res compact.

very please with all of them

:bsmilie:

wat camera u using for spying?

Status
Not open for further replies.