Why Clubsnap is so quiet now?

It is not just CS. Basically most photography forums around the region, if not the world, have been curbed by trendier apps like Facebook that provides instant gratification via "likes". Those of you old enough will probably remember IRC which has been superseded by WhatsApp, WeChat etc. To stay alive, photography forums has to evolve or risk being left behind.

Last edited:
It is not just CS. Basically most photography forums around the region, if not the world, have been curbed by trendier apps like Facebook that provides instant gratification via "likes". Those of you old enough will probably remember IRC which has been superseded by WhatsApp, WeChat etc. To stay alive, photography forums has to evolve or risk being left behind.

"You came back to a place like this.
A man like you. Why?...."
- Eli Wallach's last words in Magnificent Seven.

447-3.jpg

:)

Last edited:
agree! before internet irc, we have teleview. who know? [emoji4]

Sent from my MI+5s using Tapatalk

What ClubSnap needs is poets, counter-culture adventurers, chroniclers of the selfie Generation, web cowboys, keyboard warriors, soothsayers, visionaries, insomniacs, holy men etc. etc.

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
What ClubSnap needs is poets, counter-culture adventurers, chroniclers of the selfie Generation, web cowboys, keyboard warriors, soothsayers, visionaries, insomniacs, holy men etc. etc.

Did someone call my name?

What this town needs is an enema!

Last edited:
Did someone call my name?

What this town needs is an enema!

ClupSnap will never go out of fashion. We are a nation of camera collectors.

Just visit any of the camera stores downtown. They are always jam-packed and customers have to wait a long time for service.

While they are waiting they scroll and swipe their Phones to buy more camera accessories.

ClupSnap will never go out of fashion. We are a nation of camera collectors.

Just visit any of the camera stores downtown. They are always jam-packed and customers have to wait a long time for service.

While they are waiting they scroll and swipe their Phones to buy more camera accessories.

That was a long time ago. No crowds now and very attentive staff.

Ive noticed lately that a big nikon forum in the usa that has charged a subscription forever is now free. They are back on top of search listings now too.

Maybe they should employ this sort of stuff.

Business will improve 300%. Even if they sell more lens caps. :bsmilie:

article-2010285-0CD0184C00000578-814_468x349.jpg

kpkf0f-b78506870z120090521081838000g15hvk4c1lg.jpg

cafelu.jpg

Must come up with new stuff, you keep recycling these pics........no wonder the crowd disappearing fast .......:bsmilie:

2nd picture is somewhat interesting.

Girl trying to retain a bit of her modesty or whatever by pulling whatever the heck that is down but yet even then she is still half naked. She ought to just go ahead and take it all off...sell a lot more beer that way and make bigger tips. Just a little exploitation? Might as well go full tilt boobie! :)

What is this place anyway? The Hooters of Asia?

Last edited:
Sion's dairy farm.

I ask you all ar, when I shoot shoot model at Chinatown temple CNY time, uncle approached while I was shooting with strobes and all, obviously concentrating. He suddenly asked if she can shoot my model, just got new 80D. I said be my guest. He shoot shoot.
Then I realised he was stalking us, then while shooting at temple door, I was directing model, he approached, started talking to my model for around 10mins. As I was shooting halfway. Things like: you shoot for magazine or what one? This my first new camera. How old are you etc?
I got pissed leh. How would you avoid/shove such person off?

You sure it's not Sion? From what I am hearing, your model seemed to like chatty uncle more ..... :think: