Who will win American Idol ??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Idol missed its final.

It will be no surpirse that Jordin will blow Blake away.

A final between Melinda and Jordin would have been interessant.

Now, not even worth looking.:thumbsd:
Best singer of the competition hands down voted out for a guy with looks but can't compare vocal wise. :thumbsd:

Melinda has the best vocal among all the participants. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

not only vocal, she is the most "real" singer....the feeling, the connection with her songs..

Melinda has the best vocal among all the participants. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

not only vocal, she is the most "real" singer....the feeling, the connection with her songs..

Agree, I stop watching since she dropped out, don’t bother who win anymore ... overall, disappointed with this year contestants, so tame compare to last year ... still miss last year batch ... all the colorful personalities .. so much more excitement ... starting with the 2 black brothers ... then the cow-boy gang... till the very final ..with this crazy guy Taylor.... great ..

Yeah, I too stopped watching when Melinda got voted out. What's the point of watching when the best singer is no longer around. The finalists are nowhere near her standard. To me, Idol shows are more like a popularity show than to showcase real singing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.