Who will win American Idol ??.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone except Sanjaya.. I don't like him..

IMHO... whether melinda grabs the title for being next american idol or not... she's still the best singer amongst the contestants... she's too good to be in line with the other aspiring singers... she sings like a pro... she makes all the contestants look amature...

those 2 are definitely the best singers.. but whether they will have mass appeal and go on to sell lots of records.. is another question altogether.

those 2 are definitely the best singers.. but whether they will have mass appeal and go on to sell lots of records.. is another question altogether.

Jordin perhaps....shes young, better looking than Melinda and Lakisha....one of the better singers too...

I think, after tonight's performance, Jordin Sparks is the next American Idol:thumbsup:

I think, after tonight's performance, Jordin Sparks is the next American Idol:thumbsup:

yup she gets my vote too. :thumbsup:

Lakisha a bit shaky for the last 2 shows....none of the guys are good enuf for the finals...it'll be an all ladies finale...no prizes for guessing who will be one of the final 2 :bsmilie:

Sparks is always my fave...she's got powerful vocal...as good as doolittle...and lastnite she sang Liverpool anthem!! Sparks u rox...YNWA...;)

guess whos in the final ??.....Im not telling this time :bsmilie:.....

after yesterdays performances, my bet was Jordin to go (prefer an all girl final though)...

I heard from my wife, Melinda got knocked out. :cry: :cry: To me, she is the best among the whole lot of idol wannabes. Even Simon commented that she is the most consistent and best this season. At the end of the day, it's the voters who decide whom they want in the final. I guess many voted with their heart rather than their head.

American Idol missed its final.

It will be no surpirse that Jordin will blow Blake away.

A final between Melinda and Jordin would have been interessant.

Now, not even worth looking.:thumbsd:

eversince this season of AI started,i was captivated by the vocal of Jordin Sparks...i think she will be the next AI..Blake wont come even close to her vocal superiority...Melinda Doolitle shld be in the final,imo...her vocal is awesome too...so in this final,barring major vocal disorder,i think it shld be Sparks....:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.