Who owns a Patek?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbma said:
Wow beautiful. Get it fix man and keep it. I simply love it.

ya lor..no choice.:sweat:

Yes most hands are curved to match the glass cover or the face but yours seems to be touching the face already. Unless it is in a oblique angle. Better get it fixed, it is worth it.

soma said:
er...that one already bend one because the face is curve toward the end and the min pointer is bend toward that way too. Should be able to get it fix..

Dennis said:
Yes most hands are curved to match the glass cover or the face but yours seems to be touching the face already. Unless it is in a oblique angle. Better get it fixed, it is worth it.

hahaha...i find it weird to bend that much too. will fix it once and for all. long time never send in for oiling too.:p

As it goes...

You never own a Patek, you only look after it for the next generation....:bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Looking after too many for the next generation liow.

clinicalCS said:
As it goes...

You never own a Patek, you only look after it for the next generation....:bsmilie:

jbma said:
Ross any chance you are selling your Seamaster?
It's a SPEEDMASTER not SEAMASTER...

Erm... not in the near future... but roam around peninsular ( I believe almost everyone here does ) you'll notice there is one Speedmaster Professional on sale in one of those 2nd hand shop (the one opposite the 2nd Rolex outlet)...

Everytime I walk pass there I'll just have to stare at the Rolex Daytona... nb... used also 16k for a stainless steel version...:cry:

Dennis said:
Uh hu... someone here's a Patek owner...or should I say, Patek Nanny (looking after for next generation mar... )

Dennis said:
hei dennis, post some macro shots of your collection leh... make ppl gian wanna see wut u have only leh...:lovegrin:

Ok here is about 15% of my collection.
Pictures lifted from a beta test site that borrowed some of my watches.
Pictures are not from me but watches are.

JLC Grand Memovox Perpetual Calendar
JLC01-vi.jpg

JLC Memovox Compressor
JLC02-vi.jpg

JLC Master Reveil
JLC03-vi.jpg

JLC Reverso Duo face
JLC04-vi.jpg

IWC GST Alarm
IWC01-vi.jpg

What's the model name of the IWC watch with metal stap? Love it! I'm planning to get a JLC Master Compressor :)

besh said:
i think your tudor is Valjoux 7755 movement which same as the Rolex daytona?
actually it's daytona's brother, just the case and made is diff but they are under 1 roof? sorrect me if i'm wrong.

Daytona used the El Primero movement from Zenith until recently, where it uses its own calibre now.

IWC GST alarm in SS. They have Titanium version but they are old watch and not sure if they still sells them now. JLC Master Compressor is nice.

Sorry forget to add if you are getting the Compressor Alarm like the one I have, I have a opinion on it.
The design is not practical, maybe it was designed by a lady for men so don't understand it.
The newer Amvox is better, design by men for men. (Met the designer before and he is really good).

ir_swaps said:
What's the model name of the IWC watch with metal stap? Love it! I'm planning to get a JLC Master Compressor :)

Yes but a heavily modified El Primero, it is not the same anymore.
Anyway I find normal Daytona overpriced except for the Paul Newman ones which is collectable.

Hacker said:
Daytona used the El Primero movement from Zenith until recently, where it uses its own calibre now.

Dennis said:
Yes but a heavily modified El Primero, it is not the same anymore.
Anyway I find normal Daytona overpriced except for the Paul Newman ones which is collectable.
Yea... I find them overpriced too...:(

btw, anyone knows how the tourbillion movement looks like? in what ways is it different from normal automatic movement?

Planty of pic on the net but there are different Tourbillion movement.
Some like the flying Tourbillion are used by Blancpain for some of their watches are not considered by purist to be actual tourbillion. Latest development are 2 axis and 3 axis tourbillion. Now this is a sight to behold. You can see some tourbillion movement at the following web site for JLC.

http://www.p178host.com/jlcgallery/as_2003/

RossChang said:
Yea... I find them overpriced too...:(

btw, anyone knows how the tourbillion movement looks like? in what ways is it different from normal automatic movement?

trlnlty said:
omg :bowdown:

i will own one one day ...

my friend has one with the power reserve .. badass ..

i want either a panerai or a frank mullur

Save up and get one!!!! hehehee... i got this after i saw the preview of Transporter 2 cost me nearly 10grant. next i need is the Audi A8....haha

Dennis said:
Mmmm one more from GP and IWC again..

GP Traveller II
GP01-vi.jpg

IWC Doppelchronograph (Split second)
IWC02-vi.jpg
hey dennis, got any lobang for IWC BIG PILOT watch? now fetish on big watches....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.