Who had MIO at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Just wondering who signed up MIO plan and any complain with it? Especially the 2wire modem/ router. :cool:

aiya...all provider have problem one la...its about the same one...just go for the one with the best value for money can already...

On Mio.

The 2wire router modem is made in China. Been using it for half a year, so far reset only a

few times. Internet connection hangs occasionally, not frequent. On hard wired, so not sure

about the wireless performance.

Considering terminating my MIO contract wif singnet and switch to pacnet cable.

Been wif Singnet since dial up time.. wow.. 10 years liao.

But very disappointed wif singnet lately :thumbsd::thumbsd:

On Mio.

The 2wire router modem is made in China. Been using it for half a year, so far reset only a

few times. Internet connection hangs occasionally, not frequent. On hard wired, so not sure

about the wireless performance.

:think: I am thinking of using MIO.
Now using their cheapest broadband plan. So far not much problems, so thinking to switch to MIO for better value.

What problems you have with Singnet?

haha...its the same on the other side...you will still face the same problem...

its not the ISP im complaining about. its the 2wire modem router that i am more concern of. I rem signing up for the package last 2 year ago and I got this 2wire modem router. thought is good, but weird on a lot of thing. Yahoo mail, I cannot laod the page. Msn: can type out, but no one can receive. Press on MSN short cut for hotmail, nothing at all. Some stuff also block. I opened the port but still cannot. Now I got my netgear modem router, feel so sayang to keep it one side and not using as MIO must use 2wire.

swampthing: MIO is basicall a combine of handphone bill, internet broadband and house phone. Cheaper a lot if you look at the MIO plan. The hp is under incoming call free with 500 sms. But callerID must pay, no auto roaming like Classic plan. INternet speed can be upgrade to faster speed subject to which plan you go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.