Who Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is volk74 from HWZ...now without the 74...

Jayan: I am still very happy with my 2040z...
ya..if only it can zoom better...than it will be the perfect DC

Just want to check, how much will be the lens adapter for 2040z? Thinking of buying a UV filter/ or a polarizer/.

Anyone care to explain the purpose of each?

Thanks

Volk, come and join us at the SEED this evening. Blitz and I are getting the lens adaptor this evening. Do you need to attend the Oly DC training? I got the form for you but don't know whether you need to attend. May be you "lao jiao" already. :p

Me...roygoh....same nick as in HWZ. Actually this is my real name.

Original Avatar was a scaled down version of this pic:

7138894-a39a-02000180-.jpg

micheal de new member.

Originally posted by Kevin
Volk, come and join us at the SEED this evening. Blitz and I are getting the lens adaptor this evening. Do you need to attend the Oly DC training? I got the form for you but don't know whether you need to attend. May be you "lao jiao" already. :p

Thanks Kevin,

I have been rather busy this few days..sorry for not replying..

Anyway did u get wha t u wanted?...How much is the lens adapter and where u bought it?

When are you guys going for the training?
I am interested too as I am still quite a newbie..

Is the training held in the evening?

Originally posted by volk

Thanks Kevin,

I have been rather busy this few days..sorry for not replying..

Anyway did u get wha t u wanted?...How much is the lens adapter and where u bought it?

When are you guys going for the training?
I am interested too as I am still quite a newbie..

Is the training held in the evening?
Yes, Blitz and I get the lens cap, Hoya UV filter and Lens tube (41-37mm) for $55.We were at CP ealier that Wednesday but they don't have stock for the CLA-1 (41-43mm) only have stock for the step-up ring and filter. I worry about the Flash shadowing effect so got the 41-37mm lrns tube instead from John.

If you are interested in the c210, can get the CLA-1 with a step-up ring from CP and I think the package is less than $110. They suppose to have stock this week.

With regard to the training, don't know yet. The trainer will contact us to inform us about the class. You need to fill the registration form and fax it back to Oly with your Warrsnty card and receipt together. I have got the form for you but don't know how to pass to you. Is there a fax number that I can fax to you?

Cheers--
:)

Hi, I've got a request to move it and agreed with the reason.... so here it goes to Banal Talk.... Hope you guys don't mind :)

Glad got this thread here. I'll once a while come back & look look. Me retarded liao, seeing so many different nicks make me blur :)

Originally posted by mpenza
Hi, I've got a request to move it and agreed with the reason.... so here it goes to Banal Talk.... Hope you guys don't mind :)

Dun mind dun mind :D Just as long it's still there can liao hee

Thanks! :gbounce:

Hi all nice to know so many people, by the way im bored.

sbs99 = "Si Beh Sian (or Si Beh Suay) Level 99"

:D

Sion said:
Thanks for the info.

I've always thought it was "Si Beh Siao".

woah...u resurrected this thread?? lol.
Yah...im the on/off thread stalker of the forum. Hehehe.

Stopped taking photos for half a year now...now training to write
profanity in my blogs. haha

My tabulas blog account (which seems to be under maintainence today...)

My multiply account...add me!!! (i exhausted my invites...lol)

w0000t .... Blast from the Past ... this thread is 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.