Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCS

May 19, 2004
Hi All,
Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD? I would like the software is not only just "Slide Show" the JPG photo, but also need to have some backgrounds and animations, such as some birds at the background with some animation to pick up the photos, then show the photo....etc. Just an exmaple, it can be others effect.

jeremyftk said:
Flash...??? :think:

Think he's asking for some WYSIWYG stuff..
Flash is a lil too much trouble even for seasoned designers, just to showcase pictures.

If you ask me, an immediate solution would be powerpoint and the customs animations inside it.

You get to add music, do slide shows, automate it, add animations with just that program and its really easily done.

Otherwise, use a video program like Ulead or a photogallery program like Picasa?

MCS said:
Hi All,
Which software are good for Wedding Photo to DVD/CD? I would like the software is not only just "Slide Show" the JPG photo, but also need to have some backgrounds and animations, such as some birds at the background with some animation to pick up the photos, then show the photo....etc. Just an exmaple, it can be others effect.

I find autoProducer fun/easy to use, and able to fit in some cool graphics & music , suitable for wedding photo. you can download at www.muvee.com

Status
Not open for further replies.