Which fragrance are you using?

now using this.

nuoc-hoa-chanel-allure-homme-sport.jpg

I would recommend this: :D

images

If you like vanilla, can also try JPG "Le Male". Also gets a lot of compliments and lasts forever.

actually my wife buys them for me and she loves chanel perfumes. she uses what she buys for me. :D

I love the scent of Chanel N 5, but my wifey doesn't like it. I buy for her to use also cannot :bsmilie:

Ryan

I only like Issey Miyake parfum on my wife... *grrrrrowl....* ;p *howwwwwwwllllll.......* :bsmilie:

I'm a sucker for fragrances.:lovegrin:

My most favorite are Tommy Hilfiger and Clinique Happy, and 12 other brands which I match with what I wear.:D

Last edited:
Clinique Happy is pretty good, the only complain is that they don't last very long.

Wife just bought me Ralph Lauren Green #3 - an adventurous scent for the outdoorsman, featuring hints of fresh mint and ginger, for Christmas.

pPOLO2-8264174_lifestyle_v330.jpg

Any one knows if the MANDOM cologne is available anymore or is it part of history.

Are you referring to the aftershave ? https://www.webichi.com/en/details/35106

4902806108064.jpg

( pic from rakuten.co.jp )

I was looking high and low for the aftershave locally last yr then gave up cause cannot find. Best bet is getting it online or japan

Ryan

Last edited:
Fragrances used in the past: Clinique Happy for Man
Davidoff Cool Water
Versace Blue Jeans

Fragrances sitting in my cupboard currently: Chanel Allure Homme Sports
Chanel Platinum Egoiste
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
Chanel Allure
Bleu De Chanel

I only like Issey Miyake parfum on my wife... *grrrrrowl....* ;p *howwwwwwwllllll.......* :bsmilie:

U know, i have never visited the Issey Miyake section, your post got me curious recently. I tried their "A scent" and it is very floral jasmine and nice!. But i dun have too much love for their fragrance for guys .. :sweat:

thats quite an acquired taste. my wife doesn't like it either. i think mostly ang mohs ladies will use that.

Probably. The N 5 somehow reminds me of the primary school days when my mummy powders me with those english Yardley powders man .. Everytime i walk past the perfume section of the larger departmental stores, i cannot help but to steal a whiff of the N 5 heheh. I have a dislike for their current Coco Mademoiselle , and the N 19 did not leave too much of a mark

Not many perfumes leave their signatures. Many seems to be little iterations of one another.

Fragrances sitting in my cupboard currently: Chanel Allure Homme Sports
Chanel Platinum Egoiste
Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
Chanel Allure
Bleu De Chanel

Why suddenly shelf ur home run of Chanels :p
The Bleu De Chanel left a bit more lasting impression, pretty woody and pineapplish refresing.

Ryan

Why suddenly shelf ur home run of Chanels :p
The Bleu De Chanel left a bit more lasting impression, pretty woody and pineapplish refresing.

Ryan[/QUOTE]

Cos the ladies like how they smell! ;)

went to CK Tangs to visit Escentials to try out their Penhaligons series ( Escentials carry a line of other uncommon brand scents as well ) . They carry a limited number including English Fern, Blenheim Bouquet, Endymion, Opus 1870 ( and a few others that i did not pay too much attention to )

The scents were generally very oldish, not like the current crop of designer fragrances.

Unfortunately ( or fortunately ) English Fern was not to my taste / smell. And unfortunately they do not sell the Penhaligon Scent Library ( apparently only given if someone purchases a bottle of fragrance )

My Arlington cologne still not here, must be somewhere in flight.

15-02-thumb.jpg

( from drharris )

Ryan