Which fragrance are you using?

Just watched an hour ago, a documentary show on History Channel called
What Makes You Buy. There really is a scent called the smell of Money.
A Swiss scientist adds this to other scents and the hotel staff sends it through the aircon system.

Last edited:
D&G pour homme. Only get compliments.

P0901_hero.jpg

If you're mre daring, try YSL Rive gauche, or Kouros Sport.

Last edited:
D&G pour homme. Only get compliments.

P0901_hero.jpg

If you're mre daring, try YSL Rive gauche, or Kouros Sport.

used this before :thumbsup:
infact the hotwater smell kind of close to this

Last edited:
Used before quite a few.

Hugo Boss, Boss in Motion and a few others.. Dunno why, kinda like it, but always feel it is too strong and seems to stick onto me even after shower.. :bsmilie:

CK one -- Too mild and can't last long enough...

Armani Black Code -- Too strong, fell from the cabinet in hotel and broke when i was in China. :angry:

Mont Blanc Starwalker -- One of my fav, but it can't seems to last long... Good blend for smoker like me. :bsmilie:

Davidoff Cool Water --- Same as Starwalker, one of my fav, good blend with tobacco as well.

Polo Black -- Nice scent, but a bit strong.

Current on Polo Blue. :)

Last edited:

How does this compare to Cool water? Hot? :bsmilie: Just kidding, I haven't looked at Cologne since I stopped using them...

I don't like too strong a scent hence Cool Water was perfect for me... I can't enjoy my food if too strong - distracts my senses... plus you can't get a whiff of any nice flowery scent from passing females... :angel: (just kidding... :bsmilie:)

Edit: Can try using both on different sides of the body... (cool on one, hot on the other) I wonder if there are any side effects... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Please note that TS has requested a change in title.

Thank you.

Much thanks ricohflex and eng_keow, noted and amended!
( thanks to mod Dream Merchant for the correction ;) )

Used before quite a few.

Hugo Boss, Boss in Motion and a few others.. Dunno why, kinda like it, but always feel it is too strong and seems to stick onto me even after shower..

CK one -- Too mild and can't last long enough...

Armani Black Code -- Too strong, fell from the cabinet in hotel and broke when i was in China.

Mont Blanc Starwalker -- One of my fav, but it can't seems to last long... Good blend for smoker like me.

Davidoff Cool Water --- Same as Starwalker, one of my fav, good blend with tobacco as well.

Polo Black -- Nice scent, but a bit strong.

Current on Polo Blue.

brudder yapster, thats quite a number! ;p

048d8a433d6985c99428a8fe303dee238e367c2d.jpg

Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche

still using this. very old cologne already..

irile, seductive, powerful...

Drakkar Noir is virile, seductive and powerful, as intense as the black no-nonsense bottle that houses the scent. This cologne by Guy Laroche is a crisp aromatic fougere, a blend of lemon, verbena, lavender and patchouli that spells confidence on your wrists. Launched in 1982.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: im old school...still using this...

Mont Blanc Starwalker. Its the best ive used.

None. Like my own odour.. heehee

btw, how can i check for original/pirated/imitate perfume/cologne ?

Last edited:
Hugo by Hugo Boss
I like Cool Water too but ran out already
Maybe I don't use a lot, the bottles tend to last very long :bsmilie:
Kinda stops me from trying others

used to use this. girls love it. i got no idea why. i get girls coming up to me and asking me what i am using.

Giorgio%20Armani%20emporio%20armani%201.7%20OZ.jpg

now using this.

nuoc-hoa-chanel-allure-homme-sport.jpg