Which digi cam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranchu_Lover

Mar 30, 2004
Hi everyone,

I found that images from some Canon digi cams not very sharp for my taste, so other
than Canon, can anyone recommend me any other brands digi cams that will produce
crisp sharp image quality straight out from camera without using sharpening software for
image sharpening ?

I'm looking for a 3 or 4 MP digi cam with a budget around $700.00.

Thanks for any advices.

How sharp is sharp is subjective, but generally it depends a lot on how you shoot. How you hand hold your camera. And using tripod can helps to capture sharper image then handheld in some situation . More on technique then equipment I would say.

Borrow a cam from your friend and test it out yourself and judge the quality yourself rather then judging others photo, cos their technique might be wrong.

:blah: If you want a good quality image, invest in a DSLR system and a good lens... but then end of the day it is still technique that count.

just my 2cents :)

jimtong said:
How sharp is sharp is subjective, but generally it depends a lot on how you shoot. How you hand hold your camera. And using tripod can helps to capture sharper image then handheld in some situation . More on technique then equipment I would say.

Borrow a cam from your friend and test it out yourself and judge the quality yourself rather then judging others photo, cos their technique might be wrong.

:blah: If you want a good quality image, invest in a DSLR system and a good lens... but then end of the day it is still technique that count.

..STRONGLY AGREE! ;)

jimtong said:

cannot agree more on this! :cool:

jimtong said:

Obviously, he didn't get the settings right for the shots.

Hi guys, thanks for all the advices. Got myself an Oly C-750 and am very very happy with it and the image quality it produced, sharp and crisp, really
"mo tuck teng" (cantonese) !

I can now print the pics straight from the camera w/o any sharpening
needed. Unlike using my previous Canon camera which needed to sharpen
every single pics b4 printing, C-750 is really a heaven !!

Status
Not open for further replies.