Where to "touch and feel" a Billingham before buying in Singapore

benwal

May 14, 2009
larrytoh.com
Hey Guys,

Thinking of getting a Billingham 307 but want to see it physically first before committing. Anyone knows where I can do so?

Thanks~

Rgds,
Larry

Hey Guys,

Thinking of getting a Billingham 307 but want to see it physically first before committing. Anyone knows where I can do so?

Thanks~

Rgds,
Larry

I saw a few displayed at click, you can go take a look

spree86 said:
I saw a few displayed at click, you can go take a look

Err pardon me but where is click? Hahaa. Thanks!

benwal said:
Err pardon me but where is click? Hahaa. Thanks!

Funan level 4

it's good that u ask this question... i encountered instances where i posted a lowepro bag for sale, and when the person came and meet up at a mutually agreed place, he inspected the bag, tried it on, and said, sorry will not take it cos it's too big. super p***ed off.

it's good that u ask this question... i encountered instances where i posted a lowepro bag for sale, and when the person came and meet up at a mutually agreed place, he inspected the bag, tried it on, and said, sorry will not take it cos it's too big. super p***ed off.

I agree... ppl should go try it out in d shops first n c if it fits their needs. It's a waste of everyone's time.

its happened to me but not about bag, its a camera, i bring all the boxes and everything then after molesting it, he just said " bigger than i expected" and cancel......

its happened to me but not about bag, its a camera, i bring all the boxes and everything then after molesting it, he just said " bigger than i expected" and cancel......

Sux rite? Sigh... I think next time when posting in BnS for WTS, must say that please check item size and weight in shops before meeting for viewing or dealing. If ppl is not satisfied with the condition, then it's fine. But reasons like too big, too small, too heavy & too light is simply revolting...

Sux rite? Sigh... I think next time when posting in BnS for WTS, must say that please check item size and weight in shops before meeting for viewing or dealing. If ppl is not satisfied with the condition, then it's fine. But reasons like too big, too small, too heavy & too light is simply revolting...

Good point, is going to sell my bag soon. Must remember to write this down