Where to sell Porcelain vases?

dancemania

Oct 1, 2006
central
My friend wants to sell away his porcelain vases (China). Not valuable ones with a history or rare collection. Just some vases that he fancied a while ago and has grown tired of them. Do you know where can he sell his vases? I don't think cash converters will take them.

You may post some pics of the vases here. Someone may buy them :):)

Flea markets and bazaars ............. where the aunties and uncles go. :)

My friend wants to sell away his porcelain vases (China). Not valuable ones with a history or rare collection. Just some vases that he fancied a while ago and has grown tired of them. Do you know where can he sell his vases? I don't think cash converters will take them.

If you have the space keep them for 100 or 200 years they'll become antique. :)

If you have the space keep them for 100 or 200 years they'll become antique. :)

This one only 50 years old ....... how much you think it's worth? :p

12667260.jpg

Carousel

Gumtree ......and .....ahem ......CS BnS. :)

No, ClubSNAP personal classified section only allowed posting photographic related items.

UNLESS, TS's friend willing to convert all Porcelain vases into pinhole cameras.

... how you advertise and creative you are ......porcelain vases can also can store your chemicals, become light diffusers, props for photoshoot.......... can even convert into pinhole camera but if you do then cannot use for storing chemicals anymore ....... :bsmilie:

... how you advertise and creative you are ......porcelain vases can also can store your chemicals, become light diffusers, props for photoshoot.......... can even convert into pinhole camera but if you do then cannot use for storing chemicals anymore ....... :bsmilie:

Sell them to those who shoot XMMs as they always need the models to pose holding up two round pots in front. :)