where to remove 35mm film off a 120 holga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faa

Jun 25, 2004
www.flickr.com
hi all..

recently had a roll of 35mm fitted into a 120 holga..

on my first try, i removed the roll in my room with my windows closed, doors closed and taped and i did it under my blanket.. but the roll still got exposed.. (left with abt 3-4 frames)..

do i need to buy the special black box or is there any photo lab tat can help me unload the 35mm off a holga 120.. thanks!

hi all..

recently had a roll of 35mm fitted into a 120 holga..

on my first try, i removed the roll in my room with my windows closed, doors closed and taped and i did it under my blanket.. but the roll still got exposed.. (left with abt 3-4 frames)..

do i need to buy the special black box or is there any photo lab tat can help me unload the 35mm off a holga 120.. thanks!

There is still light even though with your windows and door closed and covering it under a blanket. you need total darkness. just go to a photo lab, they should have the black box which they will use to remove the roll for you. go to those photo labs which have existed since the film days.

do you know what is total darkness? mean that you stay inside the room for 10mins, you still unable to see your own fingers, and you unable to see any holes with light around the room.

if you house have bomb shelter, you can try to use it during late night with living room light off.

Saw this film removal bag before, a black double-layer zipper bag, for your to remove your film from the canister. You could get one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.