Where to party in Bangkok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be a little more careful there unless you are a regular and knows the girls there is not their rates is a cut throat and the 'mamasans' pressure you a lot on buying LD for them...:bsmilie:

Actually you don't really have to be regular there. It helps.

Knowing the "market rates" and ability to speak thai is usually sufficient to have a good time at gogo bars.

I find that there are various business opportunities available in BKK. A lot of things are not as advance as for example: A friend of mine got married to a Thai girl and they set up a Play Station Gaming Stall and they are drawing about $2.5 to $3.5 minimum nett profit a month... to be consided not bad given the expenses there are so low. Not many can afford a play station in Thailand.

There are a lot of openings available especially for those whom are keen to set up a corporate gift distribution there...

Having to import clothes from BKK to SG to sell it on blog shop is also some businesses of our models... hahaha.

I will agree with you that having a business there, you need a thai name listed in the business and that person got to be reliable to do so.:cool:

For now, I stick to holidaying in thailand.

Actually you don't really have to be regular there. It helps.

Knowing the "market rates" and ability to speak thai is usually sufficient to have a good time at gogo bars.

For now, I stick to holidaying in thailand.

I can't agree more. Knowing basic Thai in BKK is good enough. Learning from speaking to people is better than those online but still it is a good start.

i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand better than i can speak though.

i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand be<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:640px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">
i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand better than i can speak though.

I found it easier to learn Thai than Viet in my honest opinion... hahaha.please wait 1 second(s) for an uncompressed image

i learn my thai thru msn & skype with thai friends but i can understand be<textarea name="message" id="vB_Editor_001_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="display:block; width:640px; height:250px" tabindex="1" dir="ltr">

I found it easier to learn Thai than Viet in my honest opinion... hahaha.please wait 1 second(s) for an uncompressed image

precisely, been trying to hone my viet language but to no avail. Thai and Vietnam lady very gentle... :heart:

precisely, been trying to hone my viet language but to no avail. Thai and Vietnam lady very gentle... :heart:

I thought Viet was the worst to be well known for their temper... hahaha.:bsmilie: Gentle is another way? Kekeke ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.