Where to get M42 and PK adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

xhxie

Mar 15, 2007
Hi all, any one knows where should I get a M42 and PK mount adapter ? Asked OP, their third party costs S$45. Thinking get the original pentax one. any idea?
thanks!

Hi all, any one knows where should I get a M42 and PK mount adapter ? Asked OP, their third party costs S$45. Thinking get the original pentax one. any idea?
thanks!

Wow, that's an increase. I heard CP has them, but it is also around that price.

Fotografix at Chinatown Point (#2-13) has the adapter, about $40 to 50 each :) Better call the owner (Mr Wong: 97831271) before you go over, the shop only opens in the afternoon mostly.

Good luck!

thanks!

Try this website in malaysia www.shashinki.com.my malaysia, pentaxworld, selling on line.

otc

eBay Cheaper with shipping
Really? The 3rd party ones are going pretty cheap but the original Pentax made M42 adapter usually get snapped up at a pretty high price.

Would second fengwei's suggestion of going to Mr Wong of Fotografix. BTW he also sells Manfrotto stuff and adapters for different mounts as well. :thumbsup:

On eBay the original Pentax can go as high as $60 to $70 USD nowabays.

I've used the original ones, and compared with the one sold at Fotografix, and I think the one from Fotografix has better fit and built quality. I've been using that one instead of the original one on my M42 lenses, although I kept one original, but that's for collection only :)

On eBay the original Pentax can go as high as $60 to $70 USD nowabays.

I've used the original ones, and compared with the one sold at Fotografix, and I think the one from Fotografix has better fit and built quality. I've been using that one instead of the original one on my M42 lenses, although I kept one original, but that's for collection only :)

Thanks guys! I will call Fotografix. Hopefully can get one from them.

Have a spare adapter (brand new) I bought from Fotografix; PM me if your interested. Tks

Really? The 3rd party ones are going pretty cheap but the original Pentax made M42 adapter usually get snapped up at a pretty high price.

Would second fengwei's suggestion of going to Mr Wong of Fotografix. BTW he also sells Manfrotto stuff and adapters for different mounts as well. :thumbsup:

If you remember, I was selling one few weeks ago. I bought it for a total of SGD 35 max after shipping and conversion rate. IIRC I asked fengwei he said that it was similar to what fotografix was selling. Mine came with the key for removal, and also a black pouch. The adaptor felt 'good' in a way that it was not made from some cheap ass metal. I mounted it once on my K100D and after taking it out, I don't remember seeing scratches on it.

But sadly, I didnt really try it out because I gave up the idea of looking for a m42 lens.

If you remember, I was selling one few weeks ago. I bought it for a total of SGD 35 max after shipping and conversion rate. IIRC I asked fengwei he said that it was similar to what fotografix was selling. Mine came with the key for removal, and also a black pouch. The adaptor felt 'good' in a way that it was not made from some cheap ass metal. I mounted it once on my K100D and after taking it out, I don't remember seeing scratches on it.

But sadly, I didnt really try it out because I gave up the idea of looking for a m42 lens.
did not know you are selling it too. anyway already contact GTVeloce for his adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.