Where to get Lowepro CompuRover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucudd

Nov 27, 2005
anyone know where have ready stock for this backpack? what is the $?
need this b4 CNY for my oversea trip. appreciate any info...

thanks for the info, will call up both shop to check.

i got mine from CP.... after waiting for a MTH...i tink they have 2 pieces...one of coz....went to me.... u could go down and grab the other one...

cheers

Witness said:
i got mine from CP.... after waiting for a MTH...i tink they have 2 pieces...one of coz....went to me.... u could go down and grab the other one...

cheers

A month? Wow, I got it within 2 days after e-quote. ;)

Anyway, CompuRover is really huge, and frankly, really heavy if your equipments are demanding.

ya a mth....when i went they were v badly low on stock on alot of stuff......

Witness said:
ya a mth....when i went they were v badly low on stock on alot of stuff......

I see, they do have a rather quick e-quote system, so maybe just use it next it might just save you a hell load of time. ;)

haha....hopefully there wun be a nxt time....its pretty taxing on the wallet..... and i juz spent december upgrading everything
ahaha

cucudd said:
anyone know where have ready stock for this backpack? what is the $?
need this b4 CNY for my oversea trip. appreciate any info...

I got mine in first week of Jan, just in time for my trip to US and Japan.

It should cost around $200.00 plus minus if not wrong.

The bag never left me once during my trip. It last through sun, rain and snow and management to keep my equipments dry.

Go for it and you wun regret it!

Btw, juz like to check with those who bought it from CP, does it comes with the weather proof cover? Coz mine doesnt comes with it.

Cheers

Went down last sun to CP, alota bags currently out of stock. haiz... gota live with my lowepro rezo 4 and mini for the moment...:(

Lmodel said:

The bag never left me once during my trip. It last through sun, rain and snow and management to keep my equipments dry.

Btw, juz like to check with those who bought it from CP, does it comes with the weather proof cover? Coz mine doesnt comes with it.

Cheers
should be there, underneath.

Lmodel said:

Cheers

Its sort of hidden on the bottom, CompuRover AW's all weather cover is kept like most other Lowepro bag.

finally got mine from AP Funan. looks like there's short of stock everywhere else. quite a huge bag but i like it. just want to make sure that this bag can serve as hand-carry baggage for air travel, anyone can confirm this?

cucudd said:
finally got mine from AP Funan. looks like there's short of stock everywhere else. quite a huge bag but i like it. just want to make sure that this bag can serve as hand-carry baggage for air travel, anyone can confirm this?

Yeah I think so, check out all those tags that come with it, it should have one that says that. Congrulations, welcome to the CompuRover AW family!

Slivester said:
Yeah I think so, check out all those tags that come with it, it should have one that says that. Congrulations, welcome to the CompuRover AW family!

No worries, I carry it aboard all the time. Btw, it fits juz nice into the airline baggage compartment, even when fully packed!

acidbyte said:
CompuRover is indeed a good bag, have been using it and it has never failed me with a 20kg load. Good investment for those wants to pack camera gear and notebook. Thumbs up for the bag.
I kinda like the RoverPlus AW when I used it in Japan.. :thumbsup: song.. can put coat, sweater, foodstuff, and camera inside, although it's only a CoolPix S4 :(

My compurover is now on order also, don't think will arrive this week. :(

thanks guys for yr inputs, now can piecefully packing my stuff in the bag liao...

cucudd said:

Carried on together with a tripod strapped on externally. No problems with airport staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.