Where to get leica .72x eyepiece?

knodd

May 1, 2008
www.flickr.com
Hi guys,

I just came back from a trip in vietnam, and i was quite bummed out cos the .72x magnifier on my m6 (?? I'm not sure what its called, but its the little circular piece that is screwed on to the viewfinder window) fell out on the first day of my 3 week trip. Lucky i had my GF1 for back up but i really regret not being able to use my m6.

Without the eyepiece, when i look into the viewfinder window everything is extremely tiny and very blurry, it is almost unusable. Does anyone have any idea where i can find a replacement piece? And also how much it would cost? I sure hope it doesn't cost a bomb to get a replacement piece :(

thanks in advance guys!

shaun

Try to check with DAG, he may have spare part for it.

is there no place in singapore which would stock them? i'd prefer to get it locally

is there no place in singapore which would stock them? i'd prefer to get it locally

Why not check with Schdmit Marketing? Give Andrew a call.

Hi guys,

I just came back from a trip in vietnam, and i was quite bummed out cos the .72x magnifier on my m6 (?? I'm not sure what its called, but its the little circular piece that is screwed on to the viewfinder window) fell out on the first day of my 3 week trip. Lucky i had my GF1 for back up but i really regret not being able to use my m6.

Without the eyepiece, when i look into the viewfinder window everything is extremely tiny and very blurry, it is almost unusable. Does anyone have any idea where i can find a replacement piece? And also how much it would cost? I sure hope it doesn't cost a bomb to get a replacement piece :(

thanks in advance guys!

shaun

Also try calling all the pre-owned camera shops, mostly at Peninsula.

Last edited: