Where to get Billingham Bag for Canon.

Thanks for the contact. Was looking for him.

The last number I had of P.K. Chan is:

Yip Chieng Trading Services
17A Jalan Selamat
Singapore 418538
Tel: +65 6441 9560
HP:+65 9691 2577.

I think you can arrange to visit his office to see a wider selection if you are unsure of which model you want. On the other hand, if you are very sure, just tell him the model and the color you need, and he will drive down to meet you at your place of preference. He is a nice chap. He also sells Quantum flashes too.

Don't blame me if this is the wrong number ;)

I think Orient Photo pricing is alright too... Not much diff from PK Chan.

BTW if going to HK, get it there, really really much cheaper and easily available.

For those who might interested, I am in Hong Kong right now and Tin Cheung is out of stock of khaki/tan/fibernyte Hadley Pros. Stock will only come again sometime in March or April, I've been told. They're selling it for HKD1470.

Dear all,
re my last post I emailed Billingham regarding problems with my bags (a 335 and a Hadley). After a long wait Billingham's reply

"Thank you for your email and pictures, I can advise you your bags are quite old and the rubber has started to delaminate which is the creasing that you can see, this has happened due to the rubber used at the time as well as climate and wear and tear. Once this process takes place there is nothing that can be done to stop it and I will also need to advise you your bags are no longer water proof. The foam in the inserts have disintegrated as the inserts are very old,these can be replaced. You have two options, you can replace the inserts and continue using the bags or purchase new bags. I am sorry I am a bearer of bad news.
Kind regards
Bea"

Just so that other owners and potential buyers know of long term problems.

Stay well,
Solomon

i will heading to Hong Kong in Oct. do let me know if anyone is interested to get :) recently bought a 207 from pk chan and loving it.

i will heading to Hong Kong in Oct. do let me know if anyone is interested to get :) recently bought a 207 from pk chan and loving it.

okay sure! will let you know! =D thankssss

I going HK for the very first time in June. May I know where in HK should i buy the billingham bags? and how much would it cost or should i be aware of fakes?. I'm looking at Billingham Hadley Large. Thanks..

I going HK for the very first time in June. May I know where in HK should i buy the billingham bags? and how much would it cost or should i be aware of fakes?. I'm looking at Billingham Hadley Large. Thanks..