Where to buy X-drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
Ok seems like no one is selling this 2nd hand. I've asked a few shops in SLS and John 3:16 and they all quoted prices around $250 for the set without harddisk. Thats pretty ex, considering there was once a discount at $199 and even recently there seemed to be a promotion for it at SITEX.

Questions:
1) Where to buy it cheaper?
2) How come there is this brand called 'Best store' or something that seems to be a 95% imitation?

well since no one knows, i might be interested in getting from overseas. i've enquired the site below and price including postage will be less than $200. the person in charge told me that it takes about 2-3 days for the package to arrive.

anyone interested in ordering together? order more pay less.

https://secure3.ozhosting.com/powermarket/pm_stores/PINStore/client/

too bad you just missed the sitex
there selling at $169

you might wanna try AiEn in SLS
as they were promoting the X-drive in Sitex

Actually they dropped the price further on the last day. I got from them at $159 on Sunday.

Originally posted by yeppie99
well since no one knows, i might be interested in getting from overseas. i've enquired the site below and price including postage will be less than $200. the person in charge told me that it takes about 2-3 days for the package to arrive.

anyone interested in ordering together? order more pay less.

https://secure3.ozhosting.com/powermarket/pm_stores/PINStore/client/

this site has been highly recommended by people on the DPReview Site.

Actually would like to recommend Firefish or Printamax ... their service is really good :) (www.printamax.com)

they recommeded the store in the storge forum or something to that effect .... and the guy running the site responds to emails really fast!

Originally posted by kawan
too bad you just missed the sitex
there selling at $169

you might wanna try AiEn in SLS
as they were promoting the X-drive in Sitex

where's AiEn? which level?

Level 5. Somewhere near the back near Cynermind. I think. I just got a set today. They still have a lot of sets at $179. But I didn't buy the HDD from there. $30 more expensive than other places for 20gig.

Originally posted by yeppie99
Level 5. Somewhere near the back near Cynermind. I think. I just got a set today. They still have a lot of sets at $179. But I didn't buy the HDD from there. $30 more expensive than other places for 20gig.

So where did u buy the hdd and may I know the price?

Tks.

SGD$179. I forgot where I bought the HDD, somewhere nearby, just walk around and you should find cheaper ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.