where to buy Hygrometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a good source of informations for those who wanted to get one digital hydrometer maybe should put at sub forum like General, Reviews, Tech Talk ? :think:

I'm looking for one in the near future but not at the moment since my dry cabinet (with digital readings) is about 2mths old. ;p

this is a good source of informations for those who wanted to get one digital hydrometer maybe should put at sub forum like General, Reviews, Tech Talk ? :think:

I'm looking for one in the near future but not at the moment since my dry cabinet (with digital readings) is about 2mths old. ;p

You won't know if the hygrometer in your cabinet is accurate. I believe it is also safer to have another accurate and reliable hygrometer inside. If one of them gives a reading too different from the other, you would know something is probably wrong somewhere.:dunno:

Last edited:
You won't know if the hygrometer in your cabinet is accurate. I believe it is also safer to have another accurate and reliable hygrometer inside. If one of them gives a reading too different from the other, you would know something is probably wrong somewhere.:dunno:

agree but have to get a more reliable meter and its another price to pay. there's quite a few meters out there in the market which i believe most of them said is quite "accurate" so hard to know unless did a self experiment. but i can "rely" on my aipo digital readings for the time being.. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Would you have any recommendations as to which are reliable/renowned for accuracy?

This is the latest test (24 hours) I've done on the Caliber III using the Humidipak 75% RH kit.

Caliber%20III.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.