Where to buy GX1 original battery?

teowws

Jun 5, 2002
AMK
www.pbase.com
Does any local shop sell the original GX1 battery?
If not does importing from Amazon via Borderlinx possible since they have battery packaging restriction?
Local shop selling the 3rd party battery, any idea is there any trade off vs the original ones?

If not does importing from Amazon via Borderlinx possible since they have battery packaging restriction?
Local shop selling the 3rd party battery, any idea is there any trade off vs the original ones?

It's nearly 100 bux if you buy the original one here in Singapore. Maybe you want to wait for us to get our battery from id-sg before you purchase a 3rd party one? He claims the battery is already decoded.

buy some pcs from amazon . then sell the rest to other guys......will be the best choice

Got mine from SLRR, $99.

Practically ALL local shops selling the GX1 sells the original GX1 battery.

A third party battery may require a third party charger. And may render some functions in the GX1 non-operative.

It's the same battery used by GF3/GH2.

ziggy said:
It's the same battery used by GF3/GH2.

Bro. Pls don't post misleading info. Gx1 doesn't use the same battery as gh2 or gf3

Gh2= blc-12
Gf3= ble-9
Gx1= bld-10

ALL DIFFERENT!

Bro. Pls don't post misleading info. Gx1 doesn't use the same battery as gh2 or gf3

Gh2= blc-12
Gf3= ble-9
Gx1= bld-10

ALL DIFFERENT!

I think he meant "GF2" and "G3", both use BLD-10.

pluginbaby said:
I think he meant "GF2" and "G3", both use BLD-10.

Yep. That's more accurate!

I'm using one from ebay which I always buy from, ecell, can charge but I'm pretty sure the display of battery left isn't accurate or working... anywayz I use it as a spare and since people claim it takes more shots than original...

Found it is cheaper in China Panasonic, around SGD 65....can ask friend buy some pcs during CNY .....

Gh2= blc-12
Gf3= ble-9
Gx1= bld-10

ALL DIFFERENT!

My bad. Sincerest apologies:)