Where is the latest Nikon pricelist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second and third and fourth and so forth for the list to be sticky again :bsmilie:
No doubt it is outdated, but I reckon it can be made updatable ?

I mean calling the shop up is required, the list may be accurate but it is not SGX, so it cannot be always accurate. But I think what the list offers that calling shop up doesn't give easily is comparison. Price comparison between the same item and different shop, or between different items is not easily compilable by just calling up the shop and ask.

That's why this should be a group effort to make the price list as accurate as possible rather than a single person's job. I mean can you or would you call up the shop owner and keep asking price for each item ? Even for those you don't wanna buy or already own ? :sweat:

So it is a reference and therefore will be a reference.
That's why I would like to sincerely suggest it to be sticky and possible to be updated as frequently as possible for those willing to do so.

To Admin and moderator: Does the suggestion works ?

2 cents worth :)

I mean calling the shop up is required, the list may be accurate but it is not SGX, so it cannot be always accurate. But I think what the list offers that calling shop up doesn't give easily is comparison. Price comparison between the same item and different shop, or between different items is not easily compilable by just calling up the shop and ask.

2 cents worth :)

your point makes sense

hope your 2 cents are worth :kiss:

i brought it back up.

but.. yeah. i think it is more accurate to call tho. if someone wants to take the thankless task of updating the 2009 list, let us know... just be prepared for people banging on ur door just because you are a bit slow in updating... bwaahhaaaa... :sweat:

Many thanks.

i brought it back up.

but.. yeah. i think it is more accurate to call tho. if someone wants to take the thankless task of updating the 2009 list, let us know... just be prepared for people banging on ur door just because you are a bit slow in updating... bwaahhaaaa... :sweat:

i brought it back up.

I don't mind taking over the updating. But of course I don't care if people bang at my "door" either :) I just update when I'm free and there are changes :) In forum pretty frequently. So I guess my frequency will be like at least once per week.
:)

I don't mind taking over the updating. But of course I don't care if people bang at my "door" either :) I just update when I'm free and there are changes :) In forum pretty frequently. So I guess my frequency will be like at least once per week.
:)

Thanks David. You are welcome to be the official Price keeper for the price list for 2009.
I think Yatlapball is now a Canon user so maybe we need a new member and I think we can take David Kok offer.

For a start you can start a list for 2009, maybe cut and paste whatever latest price from the last thread then when ready post it. We can then stick the thread and the mod will keep the thread clean, ie, David can pm me or nightwolf to delete any post that is OT in that thread.

David in that thread also tell the members to pm you any latest pricing so that you can consolidate once a week or fortnight.

We will try to get the admin to give you more PM space for tis job.

Thanks

And on behalf of the Admin and Mod we would like to Thank Yatlapball for the hard work and thankless task of keeping the price list for the past year.

With this the mod will also be more strict and move any price thread and price comparison threads to consumer corners instead of here. Which is mainly for equipment and more technical discussion.

Last edited:
woohoo! TIA
i was quite proud that we nikonians could pool in info to maintain the price guide for each other, xxxxx ;p

Last edited:
Thanks David. You are welcome to be the official Price keeper for the price list for 2009.
I think Yatlapball is now a Canon user so maybe we need a new member and I think we can take David Kok offer.

For a start you can start a list for 2009, maybe cut and paste whatever latest price from the last thread then when ready post it. We can then stick the thread and the mod will keep the thread clean, ie, David can pm me or nightwolf to delete any post that is OT in that thread.

David in that thread also tell the members to pm you any latest pricing so that you can consolidate once a week or fortnight.

We will try to get the admin to give you more PM space for tis job.

Thanks

And on behalf of the Admin and Mod we would like to Thank Yatlapball for the hard work and thankless task of keeping the price list for the past year.

With this the mod will also be more strict and move any price thread and price comparison threads to consumer corners instead of here. Which is mainly for equipment and more technical discussion.

Thanks, I have ported over the list to 2009 already.
You may proceed with the stickness and so forth.

Thanks

Thanks, I have ported over the list to 2009 already.
You may proceed with the stickness and so forth.

Thanks

Bro, thanks for the effort ya. :thumbsup: Appreciated. :lovegrin: Anyway to include 3rd party lenses as in older thread OR there's already one somewhere out there? Thanks :)

Dear All fellowmates , I'm glad to be assumed this new role to help the community consolidating the price list. I hope anyone with new information on new products or existing products from Nikon, please feel free to PM me with the relevant information according to the format as specified in the thread. I will do my due diligence and update asap.

Thanks for everyone's effort :)

Bro, thanks for the effort ya. :thumbsup: Appreciated. :lovegrin: Anyway to include 3rd party lenses as in older thread OR there's already one somewhere out there? Thanks :)

That is maintained by Ortega isn't it ? :) You can find the link in the Price Guide 2009

Thank you David for doing us this favour. = )

Thank you to David Kwok for taking up this task of Nikon Price Guide 2009, and also Congrats to you be the 2009 Price keeper of Nikon. :thumbsup:

and also Thank you to Yatlapball's efforts of maintaning the Nikon Price Guide in 2007/2008. :thumbsup:

I would like to thank Yatlapball's effort for maintaining the Nikon Price guide. Saved $200 on the day i stumbled upon his thread by chance when i was about to leave home to get my first SLR. :)

To David Kwok.. thanks for taking up the task. Can I have ur hp no?? Its faster than booting up the PC to view pricelist.. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Congrats to David! We've got a successor to Mr. Yatlapball :)
Many thanks to Mr. Yatlapball for his work over the years. Especially for this clear and easily understood format of reading prices.

Thanks David for creating and updating the 2009 pricelist... Will PM you if I see any new prices... :)

Thanks to Yatlapball for maintaining the 2008 pricelist too... :)

Thanks David for volunteering. :thumbsup:

Thanks Yatlapball for the 2008 list too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.