Where is the creative service center?

Flyingpig

Aug 12, 2004
Hi guys...does anyone know where is the service center for creative? I spoiled my mp3 player... :cry: Thanks alot..

In within the Creative Buliding. its a small room in level 1. Its beside the Jurong East Mrt Station.

2 choices.

1 u take the bus 99 from clementi and alight near it and walk there.

OR

you walk from Jurong East Mrt station. but if u are not afraid of the scorching heat, u can try walking there...

hopes this helps.. ;)

glennyong said:
In within the Creative Buliding. its a small room in level 1. Its beside the Jurong East Mrt Station.

2 choices.

1 u take the bus 99 from clementi and alight near it and walk there.

OR

you walk from Jurong East Mrt station. but if u are not afraid of the scorching heat, u can try walking there...

hopes this helps.. ;)

3rd choice:
Take 105 from Jurong East

4th Choice:
Take the shuttle bus that travels between IBP. Not too sure abt the cost though.. I think 50cents . Boarding place is opposite Popular bookshop.

glennyong said:

hopes this helps.. ;)

Pls dun tell him to go for a route march. :bsmilie:

afbug said:

Haha,well,lottsa Creative staff will walk under the shade of the MRT track.
Just follow the 'PATH'... :)

ken111111 said:
3rd choice:
Take 105 from Jurong East

4th Choice:
Take the shuttle bus that travels between IBP. Not too sure abt the cost though.. I think 50cents . Boarding place is opposite Popular bookshop.

IBP bus 20 cents only.
30 cents Ken keep for tips.. :bsmilie:

However got time schedue.
Morning time
Afternoon during lunch.. start from 12 noon til 2pm.. after 1 pm will be 20-30 min 1 bus
evening time

afbug said:

no need for route march. just a 10-15 min walk depend on your walking speed.
However, if that day is raining or few hrs ago rain before. Don't walk that path unless you want to wash ur shoes.

Or another way is walk along the main road beside the JVC Building.

afbug said:

Flying Pig watch ur front !

Flying pig Sedia !

Flying Pig Be-Gerak Ke Kanan, Ber Tiga Tiga, Ke Kanan Pu Sing !!

Flying Pig Dari Kanan Kanan Belok, Cepat Ja... Lan !!!!

Timer Volunteer !! ?!? :bsmilie:

where gt route march.... a "few" mins walk there onli la..

Yup yup! Few mins walk nia. I walk twice before. Dun wanna walk that path no more. :bsmilie: Reminds me of out field ex during army days. :confused:

You see, these days very hot. scorching heat! You dun want flying pig to fly no more and become roasted suckling pig do you? :bsmilie:

Ok lah. Jokes aside. Walking is possible. Last time round i had to jump over some drain. :bsmilie:

jump over some drain :think:
No need lah, I thought there are some wood act as a small bridge.
BTW, there use to have 2 wood, now only left 1. 1 broken.
Don't know got replacement or not.
Long time, didn't walk that route.

therat said:
jump over some drain :think:
No need lah, I thought there are some wood act as a small bridge.
BTW, there use to have 2 wood, now only left 1. 1 broken.
Don't know got replacement or not.
Long time, didn't walk that route.

Thats true la. That 1 wood left like balancing beem..... :bsmilie: So i took a leap........like SOC course.

firestone said:
Haha,well,lottsa Creative staff will walk under the shade of the MRT track.
Just follow the 'PATH'... :)

Snakes spotted along the track before.... please dun risk your life.....
Spend 20c and take the shuttle bus instead

we are all sounding as though walking there is like walking across some battlefield....

lol... dun worry about motars and sharpnels come flying at u... if the weather is nt hot or wad, juz walk there lor...

if it is.. den take a bus or cab down lo... ;)

glennyong said:
we are all sounding as though walking there is like walking across some battlefield....

lol... dun worry about motars and sharpnels come flying at u... if the weather is nt hot or wad, juz walk there lor...

if it is.. den take a bus or cab down lo... ;)

Hahaha. Actually, he only ask where is the service center for Creative. He did not say that he dun know how to get to Creative building. He might even tried leopard crawl there from J.East MRT before! :bsmilie:

You guys say so much but miss out the obvious.. Since he's a flyingpig.. Obviously he will fly there rite? :devil:

Fly Piggie Fly!!! :sticktong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Y so careless spoil yr mp3 player? Now yr budget for DSLR getting smaller.....

afbug said:
Hahaha. Actually, he only ask where is the service center for Creative. He did not say that he dun know how to get to Creative building. He might even tried leopard crawl there from J.East MRT before! :bsmilie:

So garang, still leopard craw. :sweat:

Wooo thx guys!! Yep i dunno how to get there... :embrass: thx alot

hw nw ? gt there already ??? dun tell me u nearly fainted on ur way there lehz.... lol....

i know recently the sun also very hot... esp today.. super hot.. i almost became a baked bacon.. with sunny side ups on my back-pack...

afbug said:
Thats true la. That 1 wood left like balancing beem..... :bsmilie: So i took a leap........like SOC course.

saw 3 woods today...
no need to do a leap.. :)