Where is photographers favourite hangout?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryk

New Member
Mar 8, 2004
659
0
0
32
#2
Easy, either at the camera workshop looking at camera stuff....or cathay photo looking at camera stuff...asking the salesperson to try out the lens or the body even if you're not going to buy it. well...that's where i hang out sometimes...
 

myopic

New Member
Nov 9, 2002
62
0
0
40
Visit site
#3
If let say it is a gathering to share your photos and talk about anything regarded to photography, where will you go to?
 

imet

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
77
0
0
#5
Where is photographers favourite hangout?

ClubSNAP n Offstone Forum...n all the above & below mentioned... :D
 

Pro-New

New Member
Mar 25, 2004
200
0
0
Singapore
#8
any interest in a photographers' coffeeshop? which location is best? Penisular area?
 

myopic

New Member
Nov 9, 2002
62
0
0
40
Visit site
#10
Why nobody mentioned places like Coffee Bean, NYDC, Coffee Club?
I thinking of organising one gathering for photographers, but don't know where to go to? Any suggestion?
 

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
#11
i was wondering... how much u folks usu pay when u all hang out @ all these coffee+++/ cafe+++ outlets? :think:
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
14
38
really MORE diaper changes
#12
clive said:
i was wondering... how much u folks usu pay when u all hang out @ all these coffee+++/ cafe+++ outlets? :think:
wah, idea sia! mebbe a few of us shld chip in a bit of $$$ to start our own little cafe ard city hall area? just a thot... :think:
 

anavrin

New Member
Sep 6, 2002
207
0
0
39
Visit site
#13
nightwolf75 said:
wah, idea sia! mebbe a few of us shld chip in a bit of $$$ to start our own little cafe ard city hall area? just a thot... :think:
nice idea, especially if it is near peninsula area.... sure alot of photogs can gather and chat
 

justarius

Senior Member
Nov 9, 2003
1,226
0
36
Northeast
Visit site
#14
Where I live in London, there is this place which is a camera cafe...its basically a camera shop with a cafe attached, so I can eat while oogling at the lenses on display... :D
 

imet

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
77
0
0
#17
nightwolf75 said:
wah, idea sia! mebbe a few of us shld chip in a bit of $$$ to start our own little cafe ard city hall area? just a thot... :think:

...then what??? CS's member can come for free coffee??? I want, I want...hahaha :D
 

behyx

Senior Member
Jun 15, 2002
2,642
0
0
35
SG
www.danielbeh.com
#18
justarius said:
Where I live in London, there is this place which is a camera cafe...its basically a camera shop with a cafe attached, so I can eat while oogling at the lenses on display... :D
cool idea!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom