Where is photographers favourite hangout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy, either at the camera workshop looking at camera stuff....or cathay photo looking at camera stuff...asking the salesperson to try out the lens or the body even if you're not going to buy it. well...that's where i hang out sometimes...

If let say it is a gathering to share your photos and talk about anything regarded to photography, where will you go to?

I and my friends prefer at the esplande cafe.

Where is photographers favourite hangout?

ClubSNAP n Offstone Forum...n all the above & below mentioned... :D

any interest in a photographers' coffeeshop? which location is best? Penisular area?

maybe a chain store..one at every neighbourhood to bring all photobugs closer.

Why nobody mentioned places like Coffee Bean, NYDC, Coffee Club?
I thinking of organising one gathering for photographers, but don't know where to go to? Any suggestion?

i was wondering... how much u folks usu pay when u all hang out @ all these coffee+++/ cafe+++ outlets? :think:

clive said:
i was wondering... how much u folks usu pay when u all hang out @ all these coffee+++/ cafe+++ outlets? :think:

wah, idea sia! mebbe a few of us shld chip in a bit of $$$ to start our own little cafe ard city hall area? just a thot... :think:

nightwolf75 said:
wah, idea sia! mebbe a few of us shld chip in a bit of $$$ to start our own little cafe ard city hall area? just a thot... :think:

nice idea, especially if it is near peninsula area.... sure alot of photogs can gather and chat

Where I live in London, there is this place which is a camera cafe...its basically a camera shop with a cafe attached, so I can eat while oogling at the lenses on display... :D

nightwolf75 said:

...then what??? CS's member can come for free coffee??? I want, I want...hahaha :D

justarius said:
Where I live in London, there is this place which is a camera cafe...its basically a camera shop with a cafe attached, so I can eat while oogling at the lenses on display... :D

cool idea!

RuthBaby said:

where's/what's that? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.