Where else to park bike when at PSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

saymell

Jun 11, 2007
Jalan Kayu
Where else to park bike when at PSS.

I was attending the SIPA Photo Appreciation Session at the Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS), just now. I parked my bike outside of the fencing of the Elections Department Building after failing to get a parking lot outside, alongside, opposite PSS and was summoned. Don't know how much yet, they'd sent a letter soon according to the notice.

Meanwhile would any CS bikers know where to park bikes other than the lot outside the Elections Department Building, please?

Get ahem a folding bicycle. :p I got one put in their store room, but must carry up the stairs. luckily it is only 10Kg + attachments. :)

Get ahem a folding bicycle. :p I got one put in their store room, but must carry up the stairs. luckily it is only 10Kg + attachments. :)

Attending a weekly course right now in PSS too. I ride a motorcycle to work and I have to travel from Paya Lebar (work place) after work to PSS to catch the class in time.

Where else to park bike when at PSS.
Not sure why you ask this question....if you don't mind a little more petrol or just a few more meters of walking, there are lots and lots of m/c lots especially across the road and opposite buildings.

u should park at commercial buildings like sunshine plaza nearby.

Not sure why you ask this question....if you don't mind a little more petrol or just a few more meters of walking, there are lots and lots of m/c lots especially across the road and opposite buildings.

Had to ask, simply because not familiar with the place. :)

Thanks contaxable, will give that Sunshine Plaza a shot. I saw that building after being summoned but weren't sure if they'd allow bikes. :)

i always park at the back lane behind those pubs ..
so far so good

Thank you guys for your repiles. Yesterday, I went to PSS again and as usual the nearby bike parking lots were not only full but 'overflowing.' So, up I went to Sunshine Plaza with my cash card slotted inside. The barrier didn't open-up. Shi*t (400cc bike), I slid backwards down the slope slowly and went in by the side of the barrier's end.

This parking guy came rushing towards me, asking me whether I live Sunshine Plaza. I said no, I don't. He then asked me to leave. I pleaded with him to allow me this time around after explaining that there no more parking lots available. He gave in.

Any other lobangs for bike parking, maybe you guys wanna PM me. Thanks again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.