Where do you print your pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone does borders on 4R photos? Cos I just passed my CD to Simon and he said the borders is around 2.5 mm. Came home to measure and it seems to make the picture much smaller. Still hesitating whether to call him and ask him not to develop with borders.Can we like reduce the border to say 1mm or 1.5 mm?

I go to Miao Laan at Bukit Batok. Very consistent results and very good service too. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

You can print borders if your background is black, such as you put your pics in an album with black slot-ins. They'll look great. Pics will be a bit smaller, but that's OK. The border with black background will make the picture stand out.

Borders with 2.5mm should be OK. Check with the service provider if can reduce loh...let us know. Thanks.

boroangel said:
Anyone does borders on 4R photos? Cos I just passed my CD to Simon and he said the borders is around 2.5 mm. Came home to measure and it seems to make the picture much smaller. Still hesitating whether to call him and ask him not to develop with borders.Can we like reduce the border to say 1mm or 1.5 mm?

helfizad said:
Where is Grace located?... Do they do processing for us also?
HI Helfized,

We are located at Blk105, #01-04, clementi 12, ( Junction of Sunset / Clementi Rd )

We do processing if requested!

Regards
simon

So if I use white borders I have to get those albums with black borders aroudn the rectangle slot so that when I slot in the picture the white border on my photo contrast well with the black one on the photo?

Wonder if 1.5 mm or 2 mm would be better?

smurfman said:
shift to paya lebar sing post liao.

where exactly huh ???

do they do test prints ??

Just got the pictures from Simon just now. I was very impressed with the quality of the photos and colours just look so vibrant. The sharpness was there too. Havent gone through all, only gone through 20+ pics just now cos I was not wearing a glove but I was already very satisfied. I was worried that the borders would make the image much smaller but no it was very good.....the Fuji paper was thick and it machiam looks like a postcard. Think some of the postprocessing on my pics make the colours even richer and really really nice......dunno what to say except that if you are not happy withthe quality of the prints from your place then you really should try Grace.....

By the way just now I asked to view some photo albums from Simon but hes goign to look for those black cover ones for me. When he left adn I was doing my stuff I was thinking.....although the pages are black as in its supposed to contrast with the white borders.....when you place the photo inside it will cover the black pages fully then its like the black pages doesnt come into effect anymroe as they are blocked by the photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.