Where can I get Epson photo papers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee Hedge

Mar 23, 2004
Singapore
www.thegaleria.com
I'm hunting high and low for the Epson Archival Matte Papers (Super A3). Any ideas where to get them. Tried Cathay...no stock. Any other places?

Good old SLS.

Try South Asia Computers at Funan the IT Mall?

Barret said:
Hasent archival matte been phased out?

Archival matte now called Enhanced Matte. Btw, Epson Singapore sucks as far as supplying Epson paper is concerned. Can't even get Watercolour Radiant White or Canvas.

Yup, hafta agree with you. For textured paper, I'm currently using the Ilford Smooth Fine Art paper. Not too bad. U can get them at Ruby or Chamoxa (Funan IT Mall)

Macky said:
Archival matte now called Enhanced Matte. Btw, Epson Singapore sucks as far as supplying Epson paper is concerned. Can't even get Watercolour Radiant White or Canvas.

Bee Hedge said:
Yup, hafta agree with you. For textured paper, I'm currently using the Ilford Smooth Fine Art paper. Not too bad. U can get them at Ruby or Chamoxa (Funan IT Mall)

Hi Bee Hedge, I use Achival Matte a lot myself and have hoarded quite a bit from various places and in various sizes from A4 to Super A3!! Maybe you can do what I do. Whenever I am in Funan, just pop into all the shops that look as if they sell printer paper and ask. I managed to "discover" a pack of A4 Archival matte in one of the shops (can't remember the name) a couple of weeks ago!! Unfortunately, it was the last pack they had.

Too bad we have to resort to these primitive measures. I'm already thinking of ordering from overseas!! Hey!!! Maybe we can start a MO for Epson paper!! I'm dying to try out Watercolour Radiant White and Hahnemuhle paper!! :) :)

Guys,

I managed to get some Super A3 Epson Archival Matte papers yesterday from Cathay. Looks like the stocks are in :)

The watercolour papers are still not in yet :(. So, still using the Ilford Fine Art (which is not too bad at all)

would anyone know if any matte paper that are available in 4x6 size?

Terence said:
would anyone know if any matte paper that are available in 4x6 size?
I vaguely remember seeing some Archival Matte in roll form with 4 inch width. Dunno. I could be wrong.

Bee Hedge said:

I was told there is one roll of textured fine art paper at Ruby .. can anyone confirm ... heard it was 200+ for 15m length .... :bigeyes:

Hello* :) I've just join this chatline due to extreme paper frustration whilst printing graphic art. Do any of you guys know where I can find Lyson/Hahnemule Photorag paper? I'm looking for size 17"x22", and (Is it true they- Lyson and Hahnelule are virtually the same)? Cathay doensn't seem to have it, and i'm just running out of options.
cheers*

Status
Not open for further replies.