When did Clubsnap become a Communist Forum?

read it, saw his website. wow. typical arrogant consumer who thinks that for 1 product bought, the whole company has to bow down to him..

becos getting no email replies, try making a mountain out of mole hill?
wondering what will happen if he encounter some customers of his type. :)

Well, maybe he is just an end-user.
I am just guessing here only. I might just be wrong.
Usually, those who run their own business dealing with B2B or B2Clients in the service sectors understand the importance of customer service and tolerance.
I am sure many of us who own and run our own business dealing with people have our own fair share of difficult customers.

Thus, nowadays when I go for a meal in the restaurant, or order a cup of coffee from the young part-time girl at the cafe - I usually am warm and cheerful towards them cos they are also trying hard to do their job.
Of course there are those service staff whose faces seem to have been smeared with a thick layer of black grease - those I would just walk the Middle Way, obtain my purchase, make the transaction and move on with my life.

So coming back to the TS of that said thread... most likely just an end user.
A dissatisfied end user.

well.. he's getting slammed by our frens across the causeway. so...

i will ban him later for dissing CS when he is clearly at fault, when i have the time.. after i fixed my car.

well.. he's getting slammed by our frens across the causeway. so...

i will ban him later for dissing CS when he is clearly at fault, when i have the time.. after i fixed my car.

nightwolf75, certainly we would all respect your decision and moves as a moderator.
For this I am simply standing on neutral ground.
Sure, he alleged CS mod to be communist for whatever his own reasons, not here but in another forum across the Causeway.
But he has not stirred up any troubles here exactly (yet).

Would you give a chance first, perhaps slowly fixed your car, and see how the drama unfolds, before you make your final move?
Just my humble opinion.

we only can stop people making fool of themself in Clubsnap, but we can't don't do anything if ones want to make a fool in front of the whole world. :)

grab some pop corn, perhaps you able to see more activities/actions/supports in Photomalaysia forum after their members see TS has a long list of affiliate in his signature.

next time i order bah kwa from lim chee guan, and if they have the one that i want out of stock, i will tell them to reserve stock for me, move to bangkok, come back in 3 years and scold them. :bsmilie:

next time i order bah kwa from lim chee guan, and if they have the one that i want out of stock, i will tell them to reserve stock for me, move to bangkok, come back in 3 years and scold them. :bsmilie:
you like mummified bah kwa?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

you like mummified bah kwa?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i will tell them that i regularly sent emails over the internet to check on the status of my bah kwa... why they never keep my bah kwa for me. :angry::angry:

Of some of the photog forums that I've tried including most of the Australian ones, CS is far from communist or controlling. The Aussie ones on the other hand...full of crap and egoistic fat old guys with nothing better to do.

Why think you Aussie photographers surf CS?

To learn to use Singlish Si Boh?

:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Why do you think Aussie photographers surf CS? :bsmilie:

because there's this hot aussie photographer who is multi-talented, with a great body that fills out bikinis nicely... that same photographer is also an assassin and a part-time zen master. :bsmilie:

i will tell them that i regularly sent emails over the internet to check on the status of my bah kwa... why they never keep my bah kwa for me. :angry::angry:

LOL did u know that Bak Kwa can be preserved for a very long period of time? when u get back after 3 years they'll just pull your package outta the storeroom, blow the dust off in your face and hand you the package :bsmilie:

EastGear probably treat the email as prank thats why they didnt reply...:bsmilie:

I would.
I mean, let's say all the staff had changed at EastGear after 3 years.
Let's say you are the new staff working there. Got someone claiming he had a charger kept there after 3 years (mind you, 3 years, not a few weeks or months).
Even I would suspect its a con or fraud attempt at first glance.

Well, maybe he is just an end-user.
I am just guessing here only. I might just be wrong.
Usually, those who run their own business dealing with B2B or B2Clients in the service sectors understand the importance of customer service and tolerance.
I am sure many of us who own and run our own business dealing with people have our own fair share of difficult customers.

Thus, nowadays when I go for a meal in the restaurant, or order a cup of coffee from the young part-time girl at the cafe - I usually am warm and cheerful towards them cos they are also trying hard to do their job.
Of course there are those service staff whose faces seem to have been smeared with a thick layer of black grease - those I would just walk the Middle Way, obtain my purchase, make the transaction and move on with my life.

So coming back to the TS of that said thread... most likely just an end user.
A dissatisfied end user.

Used to do quite a few part time job in the service line, so when eating in restaurant where my friend is irritated because of slow service during peak hour, I oftenly ask them to just chill and consider others position before making a fuzz. But still, there is a line between poor service and bo bian.

What if the boss of eastgear decided to move to some other country in 2 years and open another shop under another name?:think:

Over here I want to clearly stated that although I always ignore those pm asking me for location or whatever things that I can't be bothered.

I'm not a communist! :bsmilie:

LOL did u know that Bak Kwa can be preserved for a very long period of time? when u get back after 3 years they'll just pull your package outta the storeroom, blow the dust off in your face and hand you the package :bsmilie:
you must have not see Bak kwa get molded before, yes, it will grow fungus, so keep your Bak Kwa next to your Sony in your dry cabinet.