when a guy gives a girl a musical box....

Status
Not open for further replies.
alechim said:
I want to know how to make also :bsmilie:

From a guy's pt of view, that guy definitely interested in your lady friend loh

i know he's interested in her. but even after she tells him that she's attached? hmmm. from my view, she has chosen to stay faithful to her bf though actually i asked her to give that guy a chance. haha. her colleagues told her that he sorta like her then she know mah =p

Koelsch said:
i was planning to get one of my close girl friend a perfume -.-! and she's quite familiar with perfumes anyway lol. subjective man gees.

Well, you have to know what kind of perfume she will like mah. Cos if she don't like the scent, she probably won't wear it. Unless of course she just like to collect perfume. EDT or parfum, fruity or floral, topnotes, middle notes and base notes... blah blah blah.

Prismatic said:
Well, you have to know what kind of perfume she will like mah. Cos if she don't like the scent, she probably won't wear it. Unless of course she just like to collect perfume. EDT or parfum, fruity or floral, topnotes, middle notes and base notes... blah blah blah.

she loves exquisits designs one. haha and more to the sweet fruity kinda scent.

Koelsch said:

shhh, dun hav 2 tell us. :sweat:

catchlights said:
chey....
after buying a box, later must come with something lar...

only ah gu will buy a empty box for a girl... :bsmilie:

Inside put 2 live cockroaches lah. See how surprised she will be when she opens it... :think: :bsmilie:

rinaldi86 said:
Go to Raffles City Precious Thoughts.

Saw 1 mechanical music box selling for $15 940! - enough to get EOS 1Ds Mark II with change for L lenses or D2X with Trinity glasses

:sweat: Don't like that lah. Last time I poor kid, work factory part-time in sec 2 and sec 3 during holidays. Where got money buy $15 940 music box? That why I went to "KALMS", pronounce that in HOKKIEN and you'll know what I mean. ;) :bsmilie:

It was those wooden classic types where you have to wind one. No ballerina or dancer turning type. Thought the ballerina one was too tacky.

Well, she liked the box though. The jewellery inside was another added surprise for her. Earn "brownie points". (That time also don't even know what "brownie points" meant):sweat:

Koelsch said:

I heard SHELLTOX and MORTEN now comes in "sweet fruity scent" . If the RS not going steady, buy her this one better. Save money for better things. :bsmilie: Probably after that, she'll "LOVE YOU TO DEATH". :bsmilie: :angel:

STShooter said:
I heard SHELLTOX and MORTEN now comes in "sweet fruity scent" . If the RS not going steady, buy her this one better. Save money for better things. :bsmilie: Probably after that, she'll "LOVE YOU TO DEATH". :bsmilie: :angel:

catch no balls. care to explain? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.