What's your favourite radio station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whizzard

Mar 7, 2009
Bkt Timah
Does anyone listen to the radio anymore? I still do, especially when I am on the computer and when I am driving. Sometimes, when you are dead tired and demoralised, an uplifting song never fails to lift the mood!

And, Lush 99.5 gets my vote. Most times, the music they play is simply cool! :cool:

Last edited:
I only listen to 933 when I really have nothing to do.

No more local radio for me. I only listen to internet radio stations nowadays, with their vast selection of genres & playlists. :thumbsup:

Quite sad that due to the royalties, IP rights issue, the internet streaming of local stations were shut down in March this year. When you are overseas, nothing beats listening to local stations when you are missing Char Kway Teow, wanton mee, laksa etc.

Quite sad that due to the royalties, IP rights issue, the internet streaming of local stations were shut down in March this year. When you are overseas, nothing beats listening to local stations when you are missing Char Kway Teow, wanton mee, laksa etc.

haha... i seldom listen to radio but there is also where i get to hear the new song.

1- 98.7 ,not that much of listening since carrie left
2- lush 99.5 ,crystal clear can hear them in any part of sg
3- class 95 ,same as per above reason
4- power 98 ,due to poor signal reception sometimes you get it sometimes you don't

used to be my radio play list during the poly days, now i just listen to mp3 only.

Last edited:
I always like switching stations, since the switch button is on my steering wheel. My preset channels are:

So no preferred station but preferred genre of what's on.

../azul123

I usually listen to Class 95!

I always stick to these 2 stations 99% of the time!
883 Jia FM & Gold 90.5FM!!! :D

They rarely talk a lot, especially 883 Jia FM.
After 3 or 4 songs (sometimes even more) then they talk for a while.

Gold 90.5FM same thing. Except that they talk about jokes etc.
Interesting radio stations! :thumbsup:

I only listen to radio when in the car. Most of the time Class 95:thumbsup:. But Mon-Fri 5-8pm I tune to 91.3.:thumbsup:

whenever I'm back in Singapore, it's Lush or Gold FM.

although I do wish Gold FM played more prog rock stuff, simply because prog rock is a gold genre, but that being said I reckon Gold FM in Singapore is an easy listening station, hence prog rock with its insane 40 minute keyboard solos that go nowhere isn't part of their regular playlist! :D

News 938
YES 933
Love 972
capital 958
class 95

1- 98.7 ,not that much of listening since carrie left

yup yup

I try not to listen to chinese stations as the deejays tend too talk too much;p

Status
Not open for further replies.