What's your favourite radio station?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always listen to the BBC during my commute to and from work. Keeps me up-to-date.

Used to "tune in" to Class95 both during work and at home when it was available online but switched to 977music.com after streaming ceased. That and of coz my daily dosage of morningjam.com! :)

I listen to "Radio Dig".

It is on the internet and also on chanel 200 on digital tv here.

Non stop various music 24hrs a day with no adverts :thumbsup:

Have a scan through your digital tv stations where you are, you may find one or two.

Cheers :)

I listen to "Radio Dig".

It is on the internet and also on chanel 200 on digital tv here.

Non stop various music 24hrs a day with no adverts :thumbsup:

Have a scan through your digital tv stations where you are, you may find one or two.

Cheers :)

Radio Dig is awesome.

Dig Jazz especially.

I'm assuming it's the same Dig station that I get here... by the Aussie Broadcasting Corporation? http://abcdigmusic.net.au/

yesterday , after meeting with some photography members, I took a cab from orchard to Bukit batok, this driver was listening to 95.8 throughout the journey..

i was very PISSED!! coz it was so darn boring....the time was around 10:30 pm, this DJ talked so slowly, she sounded to dead..and her Mandarin was kind of broken... and discussed about some very UNINTERESTED topics...i was like zzz.z.zz..z it was a tired day and i had bear with the boring station.....boring DJ....i think she was VERY old too coz she was talking about her 2 kids....my gods who cares.....

I can't ask the driver to off the radio station can I?

i want to STOMP it...

Last edited:
Does anyone listen to the radio anymore? I still do, especially when I am on the computer and when I am driving. Sometimes, when you are dead tired and demoralised, an uplifting song never fails to lift the mood!

And, Lush 99.5 gets my vote. Most times, the music they play is simply cool! :cool:

I agree with you about Lush 99.5.....personally it tends to help me concentrate when I am working. I also think it's getting better with 3 hours of Clubscape music mix (progressive house, electric, etc) playing on every Sat starting from 5:30pm. I have stayed tuned to it since getting tired of other english contemporary music radio stations (esp 98.7) playing hip hop music most of the time. I used to listen to 98.7 in my teens for the latest hits (back in the 1990s) but it was getting boring since I left school and started working. Maybe I prefer the music scene back in the 1990s, not now when it seems more dominated by hip hop and Britney's type of pop music like 'Radar' and 'Womanizer' (hate these type of songs) - I like other artistes' synthpop and electropop but can't imagine Britney's crap representing their genres. Sorry for my comment on Britney's music, just a personal taste maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.