What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
I saw this photo while browsing through flickr...its like those computer fans attached to fences. What is it? :dunno:

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
earth getting too hot....

plants also need cooling ..........

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ok got another image.....seems like motion detectors? i doubt it's electrified fence...since there's insulation. lol

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
ok got another image.....seems like motion detectors? i doubt it's electrified fence...since there's insulation. lol

Eh... do beware, this logic does not hold. I've seen electrified fences and they all have the standard green coatings. ;) :sweat:

redstorm

Oct 29, 2002
Hougang
Visit site
Eh... do beware, this logic does not hold. I've seen electrified fences and they all have the standard green coatings. ;) :sweat:
These are not electric fences but sensors which will activate the control centre in case anyone try to cut or rammed thru the fence. U see this in some military installations here.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
These are not electric fences but sensors which will activate the control centre in case anyone try to cut or rammed thru the fence. U see this in some military installations here.
i can easily cut a smaller hole at the bottom to crawl thru leh.. you don't need a very big hole to crawl through it.. and definitely not a hole as waist/chest level...

redstorm

Oct 29, 2002
Hougang
Visit site
i can easily cut a smaller hole at the bottom to crawl thru leh.. you don't need a very big hole to crawl through it.. and definitely not a hole as waist/chest level...
U can alway try and be prepared to see the security personnel waiting on the other side of the fence to lead u away to the police station. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
that'll be an inconclusive test then.. still dunno whether it is motion sensor or fence-hole detector..:bsmilie:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
it will be installed during the fashion shows held at the shopping mall island wide very soon.

foresee taller ladders will be in demand, stock up tall ladders if you can.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
it will be installed during the fashion shows held at the shopping mall island wide very soon.

foresee taller ladders will be in demand, stock up tall ladders if you can.

i'll provide free grounding service...

/me go ground all the ladder and attach to the 440V line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom