What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I saw this photo while browsing through flickr...its like those computer fans attached to fences. What is it? :dunno:

389673649_2a15bc4b06.jpg

earth getting too hot....

plants also need cooling ..........

ok got another image.....seems like motion detectors? i doubt it's electrified fence...since there's insulation. lol

481460926_0425734580.jpg

i think i know where this is.. it does look like a motion sensor.

swee :thumbsup: next time i walk pass that place i'll do it.

ok got another image.....seems like motion detectors? i doubt it's electrified fence...since there's insulation. lol

481460926_0425734580.jpg

Eh... do beware, this logic does not hold. I've seen electrified fences and they all have the standard green coatings. ;) :sweat:

Eh... do beware, this logic does not hold. I've seen electrified fences and they all have the standard green coatings. ;) :sweat:

These are not electric fences but sensors which will activate the control centre in case anyone try to cut or rammed thru the fence. U see this in some military installations here.

These are not electric fences but sensors which will activate the control centre in case anyone try to cut or rammed thru the fence. U see this in some military installations here.
i can easily cut a smaller hole at the bottom to crawl thru leh.. you don't need a very big hole to crawl through it.. and definitely not a hole as waist/chest level...

i can easily cut a smaller hole at the bottom to crawl thru leh.. you don't need a very big hole to crawl through it.. and definitely not a hole as waist/chest level...

U can alway try and be prepared to see the security personnel waiting on the other side of the fence to lead u away to the police station. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

that'll be an inconclusive test then.. still dunno whether it is motion sensor or fence-hole detector..:bsmilie:

Its a perimeter security system. Vibration detector in case any one attempts to climb over the fence.

it will be installed during the fashion shows held at the shopping mall island wide very soon.

foresee taller ladders will be in demand, stock up tall ladders if you can.

it will be installed during the fashion shows held at the shopping mall island wide very soon.

foresee taller ladders will be in demand, stock up tall ladders if you can.

i'll provide free grounding service...

/me go ground all the ladder and attach to the 440V line...

Status
Not open for further replies.