What tripod next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
josho said:
I agree with what student had mentioned.

Basically all Pana cam arent that heavy. Unless U really see urself moving into heavy camera stage then you may pour the money on good sturdy tripod. For a start, you may use manfrotto with a ball head. This is what Im using though, of course for heavy equipment though.

The buy buy buy virus is bound to have but look far and think properly before you get. Buy what you think it fit for ur usage.

Just my 2cent worth.

i fully agree! i should spread this remedy around...must remember to mention ya :D

unseen said:
lol get a slik sprint pro! it's light, it's strong, good for wacking people on MRT trains when they don't give way. :) on top of that I really recommend getting a manfrotto quick release.
A new SSP = $85
A quick release = $30
:) well within your budget. LOL manfrotto good, coz can use your quick release plate on other pple's tripod if need.

just got that today ;) manfrotto release eh? hmm... have any links or price links i can look into?

yea...slik sprint pro gm... now thinking of whether to save up for a manfrotto 484rc2 or just get quick release adaptor... :confused:

i got a 141RC. hehe... U wan? But its old but yet still very good.. hehe... Wanna let go that wor... hmm... if not i intend to let got my tripod as well... hehe with the head.. hehe Not ball head though

josho said:
i got a 141RC. hehe... U wan? But its old but yet still very good.. hehe... Wanna let go that wor... hmm... if not i intend to let got my tripod as well... hehe with the head.. hehe Not ball head though

not sure.. i emailed cp about quick releases and they quoted this product for $33.. Giottos MH-652 Automatic Quick Release Assembly for Tripod Heads

think it'll work for sprint pro with the ball head?

metallilan said:
not sure.. i emailed cp about quick releases and they quoted this product for $33.. Giottos MH-652 Automatic Quick Release Assembly for Tripod Heads

think it'll work for sprint pro with the ball head?

bro, if not worng, there is a short at pennisula hotel.
selling all tripod stuff with ball head & quick release
can go there check it out
is a corner shop near the staircase going to the basement

Status
Not open for further replies.