What should I do if a CSers borrowed some photography stuff and not returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopes you get your stuff back. This type of person not worth to kill yourself over. Just remember and let it be. Reveals his nick. Show the pariah in him.

sorry to hear that sykes. a lot of ppl know you. it's up to you whether you want to continue to warn other ppl or not. nevertheless don't take it too hard after all $80 is what you can earn back.

my advice will be give that person a proper time frame before you start to 'defame' him this forum just like cser giving feedback about those cam shops.

it's a lesson for us to learn. however those who are close to that 'CSer' sykes mention, pls advice him regarding this and ask him to return back to sykes. not point to make other ppl miserable right? let's live happily. why live if you got $1mil yet you're not happy?

I know know how you feel. It is painful when your 'close friend' does this to you. Anyway cheer up. You got many more deals to take care of. Don't let this bring you down.

hi sykes,

sorry to hear abt this incident. guess some ppl are liddat.. wat to do. personally, i think u r probably too nice, tats y ppl step all over u..

i cant claim to know u VERY well, but i think u r very accomodating. If u cant recall who i am, i was the one who went to ur house one evening to pick up the Manfrotto monopod from ur dad. hahaa... yea, i got the NAT055 and canon remote from u too..

thumbs up for u bro.. :thumbsup:

btw, i saw the HIM link already.. geezz..

cya ard!

that explains why that person PM me when i was considering getting my 12-24mm from Sykestang.
i was wondering why would a person be so enthusiatic in responding to my queries with so much interest and information.

airforce1 said:
Hopes you get your stuff back. This type of person not worth to kill yourself over. Just remember and let it be. Reveals his nick. Show the pariah in him.

Use PM to reveal his indentity to those who want to know who he is. It is less public but just as effective.

satay16 said:
hi. you want to see my colours?:bsmilie:
If I can get my colour gels back, I can take a portraiture shoot of you in colours... ;p, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green... you named it... :bsmilie:

wakaowalao said:
WOW... wakaowalao... good for you! You're sharp. I actually forgotten that I posted it openly asking him to return me back... :think:

So to addon, I
- SMSes him, no reply;
- PMed him once, no reply;
- even reply to his post openly, also no reply...

Sigh... think he is really avoiding me :thumbsd:

jacob said:
sorry to hear that sykes. a lot of ppl know you. it's up to you whether you want to continue to warn other ppl or not. nevertheless don't take it too hard after all $80 is what you can earn back.

my advice will be give that person a proper time frame before you start to 'defame' him this forum just like cser giving feedback about those cam shops.

it's a lesson for us to learn. however those who are close to that 'CSer' sykes mention, pls advice him regarding this and ask him to return back to sykes. not point to make other ppl miserable right? let's live happily. why live if you got $1mil yet you're not happy?
BTW he too the item from me since March/April... it was taken on the 1st day I collected my stuff. I believe 6mth is really ample time and along the way I smses him. :(

I am not really feel miserable over the lost of the colour gels... just miserable that I putted trust in the wrong person. :( And I called Titus yesterday to enquiry on this colour gel set and was told that they did not bring this item in as it is not common that ppl will buy. :( If I want, I need to order and will take abt 1-2mth to get it from germany together with their order. And also they are not confirm if the germany side got holding stock or not. :(

See, the troubles I need to take in order to get another set. The bleach of trust... etc. etc.. That's why I felt miserable! ;(

while i empthaise with your predicament, my sense is that whatever it is worth airing, it has been aired. the rest, are statements of support. as a business person yourself, i am sure that you have resources/expertise at your disposal to deal with the situation, if deemed necessary. best wishes and time to move on.

Papilio said:
I wonder why the chap is not responding... :think: Must be guilty?
That's his style... I notice all his recent post are just 'empty vessels'. Either quoting somebody's quote, or echoing somebody's comments just like a parrot, in order to chiong post count.... ;(

Wondering why he needs so much post count for? So that ppl will trust him and maybe... might be something up his seelves. :think:

That's the reasons why recently I started 'attacking' some of his non-constructive posts and even kenna warning by the mods. :bsmilie:

For those who already knew who he was, do a search on all his post and you'd understand what I mean. 80%-90% all OTs or repeat someone's comments or 'I strongly agree' etc etc... irony is that there are even a few post was totally out of point on what the thread starter asking... :rolleyes:

GmbH. said:
that explains why that person PM me when i was considering getting my 12-24mm from Sykestang.
i was wondering why would a person be so enthusiatic in responding to my queries with so much interest and information.
What do you mean? My last Nikon AFS12-24 f/4 lenses MO which you got from me over the weekend promo thingy I started in the Nikon subForum?

What did he PMed you behind my back... I am interested to know more. :think:

reachme2003 said:
while i empthaise with your predicament, my sense is that whatever it is worth airing, it has been aired. the rest, are statements of support. as a business person yourself, i am sure that you have resources/expertise at your disposal to deal with the situation, if deemed necessary. best wishes and time to move on.
I would like to... but now I got somemore new info that he is playing punks behind my back also. In fact was much earlier before this saga... ;( What is he trying to do???

I actually got some complains from my supplier that after I stop contacting him, he'd on and off visit my suppliers asking for this and that and checking prices and not buying any... At first my suppliers still thinking he is helpping me in my MOs which I later clarify the issue with them, informing them that he is not helpping in any of my MOs... Imagine that, I even got complains from my regular travel agent that he went to check prices on travelling to HK and as frequent as 2-3times a month. ;(

sykestang said:
That's his style... I notice all his recent post are just 'empty vessels'. Either quoting somebody's quote, or echoing somebody's comments just like a parrot, in order to chiong post count.... ;(

Wondering why he needs so much post count for? So that ppl will trust him and maybe... might be something up his seelves. :think:

That's the reasons why recently I started 'attacking' some of his non-constructive posts and even kenna warning by the mods. :bsmilie:

For those who already knew who he was, do a search on all his post and you'd understand what I mean. 80%-90% all OTs or repeat someone's comments or 'I strongly agree' etc etc... irony is that there are even a few post was totally out of point on what the thread starter asking... :rolleyes:

Hi Bro Tang

Since he has not responded to your sms or emails, you can forget about him..Just have to be careful with such characters..

Me in town till Sunday..How about coffee and a jolly good time..;p

sykestang said:

Well, if u have a solid reason to fire him and ur conscience is absolutely clear, u have an answer as to why u're flaming him upside down on his parrot posts, there's absolutely zero reason to even heed a warning from the mod.

A ban for a forumer's flame post and violation of TOS for that couple of posts when its obvious who's the Ultimate Bad Guy who's really gonna screw everyone in the long run?

I think everyone already have the answer to this question of morals and no, banning both parties ain't gonna help anything in the long run.

My 'flaming' 2 cents worth.

i think such info on business dealings should be best left private and not aired in a public forum. learnt from this episode and move on.

sykestang said:
I would like to... but now I got somemore new info that he is playing punks behind my back also. In fact was much earlier before this saga... ;( What is he trying to do???

I actually got some complains from my supplier that after I stop contacting him, he'd on and off visit my suppliers asking for this and that and checking prices and not buying any... At first my suppliers still thinking he is helpping me in my MOs which I later clarify the issue with them, informing them that he is not helpping in any of my MOs... Imagine that, I even got complains from my regular travel agent that he went to check prices on travelling to HK and as frequent as 2-3times a month. ;(

I guess so... got more info from GmbH... appearently 'he' PMed GmbH indirectly advicing him not to get the 12-24 from me with some crappy reasons. I have dealt with many ppl in CS and have proven many a times my honesty, service and of cos good pricing as well. Don't believe, you can check on my latest MO of Nikon lenses in the MO/Mass Sale forum. I believe the prices I offer there is the lowest one can ever find in SG or even from any MOers here in CS!!!

I'm just wondering why he need to stoop so low as to play this knid of dirty tricks. :(

In fact for him, I even allow him the opportunity to follow me to HK to meet my suppliers and got his personal lens there at dealer's price. On top of that, I even sponsor half of his air-tickets and lodging fare. I believe I am already very generous to him and really treated him well. And yet he can now turn around and bite me! ;(

I am really Pissed Off now!!! ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.