What r your views abt lady photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that be it a guy or gal at the end of the camera, the photographs speak for themselves. The photograher's gender is not something that one should get too caught up with.

I guess a possible reason why there are lesser ladies could be that there are too many things to lug around for a shoot, and some prefer to hide from the sun to protect their complexion. Hmmm ... any ladies to confirm/refute this guess of mine?

Yes Mr. Big. I'm sure your opinions does count for something, somewhere but NOT in here.

Consider yourself warned. If you firmly believe in your own view points, then may i suggest you don't air them here. This is an forum on photography, not Sexism 101. You are entitled to what you want to say and of course, we are entitled to moderate threads/posts/comments that are deemed unfit, either by the general community of Clubsnap at large or by the administration.

So until you learn how to speak and present yourself objectively and participate in threads where you don't offend people or sexist remarks, i strongly suggest you stay away.

But of course, if ultimately, you enjoy the attention, and at the same time, only have the dutch courage to speak the way you do behind the anonymity of a computer screen, it just goes to show what kind of a person you are.

Whatever the case may be, alot of your insecurities are showing so try not to embarass yourself any further.

To prevent that, this thread is hereby closed.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.