What programs to use for putting signatures in digital photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i know how do people write their name on their photos? What programs do they use? I wanna write my name so that even when my photos are downloaded by others, it is still known that the pictures are taken by me.

How about this flow with photoshop? You can have a white border too.

1. Highlight the whole picutre, copy.
2. Increase the canvas size to get the white border.
3. Paste the image (it will be paste as a new layer
4. Go to layer styles, and add shadows for the current layer (which is the new paste image that is currently smaller then the background cos of the increased canvas)
5. Insert a text mask, you'll get your text (as text is inserted as a new layer, repeat step 4 to get shadows)
6. Flatten your image.
7. Post!!

You might want to record that as Actions, so that next time just 1 click, BOOM! All done.

:)

Originally posted by togu
How about this flow with photoshop? You can have a white border too.

1. Highlight the whole picutre, copy.
2. Increase the canvas size to get the white border.
3. Paste the image (it will be paste as a new layer
4. Go to layer styles, and add shadows for the current layer (which is the new paste image that is currently smaller then the background cos of the increased canvas)
5. Insert a text mask, you'll get your text (as text is inserted as a new layer, repeat step 4 to get shadows)
6. Flatten your image.
7. Post!!

You might want to record that as Actions, so that next time just 1 click, BOOM! All done.

Whoa...this is kewl...how exactly do you use the action menu huh?...heh..solly...newbie here...

Originally posted by kelster
Whoa...this is kewl...how exactly do you use the action menu huh?...heh..solly...newbie here...

Start Photoshop

1. Look for the action panel
2. Click on the small little triangle button on the top right of the panel
3. Create a new action set
4. Create a new action
5. Click on the red round recording button at the bottom of the action panel to start recording
6. Whatever you do next will be recorded
7. Click on the small square button at the bottom of the action panel to stop recording

To apply the actions on the next picture, just open that picture, click on the small triangle at the BOTTOM of the action panel to play.

That's all Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.