What program to resize my pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irfanview

why not try PhotoShop Light Edition? it's useful for most image editing tasks and usually comes free with a purchase of most scanners. :thumbsup:

Paint shop pro v7.0. Very powerful software and very similar to Photoshop, but lighter / faster to load and smaller to install.

Originally posted by Kho King
Paint shop pro v7.0. Very powerful software and very similar to Photoshop, but lighter / faster to load and smaller to install.

Enlighten me on where can I find this software? It is a freeware for download from w3?

Originally posted by lewfs

Enlighten me on where can I find this software? It is a freeware for download from w3?

Good software never comes free. It used to be free in version 5 (if I remember correctly), but now need to pay for v7.

http://www.jasc.com/products/psp/

V5 is as powerful as version 7...but you need to find a source to download it.

ern..how is resizing done by using photoshop???
or paintshop7?

in paint shop pro v7. Open the original image, click "image" > click "resize". You have the option of choosing % resize or pixel resize. Normally, for web purposes, the longest side (hor or ver) for pixel resize that I would use is 450 pixels.

Originally posted by dbchoong
Find a pasar malam.... :)

;)

eh... anybody knows where got pasar malam now?
:what:

bishan central got 2 shops selling near OCBC bank. ;)

Originally posted by Eugene

eh... anybody knows where got pasar malam now?
:what:

Originally posted by BigBelly
bishan central got 2 shops selling near OCBC bank. ;)

if the place is not far from you, then try in Clementi Central near DBS bank. They are selling lots of softwares and video editing softwares.

:) :) :)

if juz for resizing.... i use polyview for viewing and resizing my image files. but not very powerful for editing purposes. but it's free and quite a small program to download.

Originally posted by tjchan
if juz for resizing.... i use polyview for viewing and resizing my image files. but not very powerful for editing purposes. but it's free and quite a small program to download.
where can i d/l it?

can it support batch mode?

Hi lefei

Instead of all hifi software you can very well use paint (available under window accessories) and streach to about 60% /70%. But the quality will be gone. Try any way.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.