What Photography Magazines You Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway is there no way to subscribe to Practical Photography in Singapore? I mean subscribing to Popular Photography is a great deal compared to buying them in Singapore. Why is there no such offer for Practical Photography?

aaron80 said:
Anyway is there no way to subscribe to Practical Photography in Singapore? I mean subscribing to Popular Photography is a great deal compared to buying them in Singapore. Why is there no such offer for Practical Photography?

Coz they are from UK? And I dun think there is any local distributors for them for suscribtion

lefei said:
Should I subscribe to the digital or print version of Popular Photography... Argggh... Can't decide.

go for print... can read in toilet.. :bsmilie:

lefei said:
Should I subscribe to the digital or print version of Popular Photography... Argggh... Can't decide.

Since it's already so cheap (& dun tell me the digital version is even cheaper :bsmilie: ), go for the print loh. Digital one you have to on the p.c just to read. The flipping part i dun like. And all that scrolling up & down, left & right etc... :sweat:

wrx_sti_22b said:
Since it's already so cheap (& dun tell me the digital version is even cheaper :bsmilie: ), go for the print loh. Digital one you have to on the p.c just to read. The flipping part i dun like. And all that scrolling up & down, left & right etc... :sweat:
Decided to go for the print one (and yes... the digital one is like S$1 per month!! print is like $2 per month!! cheap.) cos of easier reading and not bounded to my laptop when I read it.

Hi I think I have one on portraits, Dec 2005 issue. I go home check it out then confirm with you..:)

Benji77 said:
newbie here would like to see if there's anyone willing to sell off some Practical Photography mags. Looking to purchase issues with portraits and macro writeups.

let me know via pm or email at greenlantern_77@yahoo.com.sg

aaron80 said:
Hi I think I have one on portraits, Dec 2005 issue. I go home check it out then confirm with you..:)

Thank you! The issue of the magazine is not a problem. As long as the mag is in a readable state, i do not mind. The contents counts more for a beginner like me! :)

aaron80 said:
Hey guys, a good deal to share. I've just sign up with Basheer Bookshop at Bras Brasah Complex for 12 issues of Practical Photography. It costs me S$132.00 for all, which makes each copy at $11. Good price compared to the $14.90 we have been paying at newsstands.

Only grouse is that we have to self collect from Basheer, higher cost if by postal :bsmilie:

For me, Digital Photo.
I find the accompanying CD video on Photoshop & Elements very instuctive and easy to follow. A lot of tips and hints. On the downside it's really expensive.

It's pretty difficult to get mag on PJ off the shelves here in SG.

But lately, there's been one called 'EIGHT'. For those of you who are into PJ, this is one of the mags to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.