What is your top speed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shadus
Going so fast on family car is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Racing guys wouldn't do tht.

on an ordinary highway with no secure...cow crossing anytime...somemore...

If crash, 101% die. :(

Originally posted by swift-monkey
Wah knighthunter, you can reach 215 kmh yeah in Jakarta. Must be the Cikampek highway. Long live Indonesian driver.

I juz dun have chance to try on good car.
For me, driving fast is okay, as long as you dun get carried away with ur emotion. Always check your car condition and ensure it is in its prime.

No not Cikampek, that's is a very dangerous highway...full of trucks and buses. Last time the best highway for speeding is the highway connecting Jakarta and International Airport. The highway is fenced and not so many cars since the toll fee was very expensive. Based on my last trip to Jakarta now is difficult to speed the traffic was very horrible.

Its completely foolish and irresponsible to be going so fast and/or racing on public roads. You're not just risking your life but others too. Want to race...do it on a track.

My top speed is 959km/h, Boeing 747 somewhere betw Japan and singapore :D

:thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

Yes .. Good point Klipsch. Do it on the tracks.

But there are times we are curious about this things and we tried it. As we grow older we become more responsible driver and we started to respect others and our own family life.

Now I only use my Logitech wheel to race on the internet..

hahaha!!

driving a typical ah beng chee big.....

heavily modded...

reached speed of sound....

THEN

"Ah Boy ah....!!!! wake up liao leh......you late for school liao leh!!!"

Maintained at 180kmH about 2hrs journey in Malaysia highway on Civic VTI. (Driving in the evening after they have collected enough fund) ;)

Cheers.:cool:

Going so fast on family car is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Racing guys wouldn't do tht.

My top speed is 959km/h, Boeing 747 somewhere betw Japan and singapore :D

Haha... think I top your speed by a bit. 979km/hr. 20km/h more
because I was running on the plane. :p

110 km/h. I am a safe driver... heehee :p

205km/h Honda Civic Esi (Singapore)
218km/h Honda Civic Esi (N/S Highway)

300km/h Skyline (Gran Turismo) kahahahaha
........................................................................................................
You only live once....if you have to go, make it a quick one :)

Originally posted by Gabriel
205km/h Honda Civic Esi (Singapore)
218km/h Honda Civic Esi (N/S Highway)
........................................................................................................
You only live once....if you have to go, make it a quick one :)

Wow you modified your ESi? Is it the one 1.6l with PGM-FI engine?

No lah...no mod. Just remove speed cut only....
Honda Civic Esi 1.6l PGM-FI(fuel injection hor, not forced induction :) )

Speed was clocked with Apexi RSM on a very early morning on a weekday...where most people are still sleeping and I have an emergency to attend to....so no choice.

Speeding is dangerous...dun try it if you're not confident of your car capabilities...and dun speed when you cannot see at leat 200m of empty road in front of you....

suhaimig, your VTi is capable of more than that kind of speed....family man perhaps?

175 km/h, 15 years ago. Renault Gordini GT Turbo.Since then not more than 120 km/h.

No lah...no mod. Just remove speed cut only....
Honda Civic Esi 1.6l PGM-FI(fuel injection hor, not forced induction :) )
He..he...he..without chip upgrade ESi can't reach beyond 180 kmh...I had one b4 in Jakarta.
Are you a doctor?

Knight, hehehe sshhhh...thats trade secret... but engine wise is still stock..only aftermarket ecu...
180km'h is where the speed cut is for japanese cars....continental should be 220km/h or something like that...

Knight, hehehe sshhhh...thats trade secret... but engine wise is still stock..only aftermarket ecu...
180km'h is where the speed cut is for japanese cars....continental should be 220km/h or something like that...

Merc and BMW speed cut will kick in at 240kmh, if you buy hi performace chip plus engine tune up kit from Brabus/M-tech/Carlsson you can modify Merc or BMW into super car.
Modifiying car is like buying photography equipment, never say enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.