What is your top speed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gabriel
Wah del, like that oso can ah?
Then my esi also got 6 gear leh....including the reverse gear:)

You believe what hes saying? Cruising gear rev all the way? Or did he mean his 'Evo' like lancer can only hit 100km/h on 5? Century sprint dunno how to count? :bsmilie: Time to introduce him to Apexi. LoL...

dunno how to explain.
but mine have a LED on the speedometer area den when i shift to the manual mode, everytime i tap + it will go from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6. so tap - will come from 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.

take a photo of the gear shift next time.

i also dunno how you guys count the time. i say 8 u say too long to i say 5 u say super car... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

anyway i dun have a navigator. so i just do my manual count. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 so on...

Originally posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
dunno how to explain.
but mine have a LED on the speedometer area den when i shift to the manual mode, everytime i tap + it will go from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 to 6. so tap - will come from 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.

take a photo of the gear shift next time.

i also dunno how you guys count the time. i say 8 u say too long to i say 5 u say super car... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

anyway i dun have a navigator. so i just do my manual count. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 so on...

Dude there is a lot of difference between a Mitsu Lancer and Mitsu Lancer EVO. What do you mean your car is "Kind of like Evo just without the spoiler?"

That's the tiptronic sequential shift you have. It is sluggish and cannot be compared to a manual, at least not for your car.

And, you cannot count the 0-100 timing just like that. You have
to go to the race track to time yourself and it takes a lot of practice to get a good time. If your car is stock, just read up more about your car and you will find the timing in numerous Mitshubishi sites and forums.

It's ok not to know too much about your car, heck my dad is happy as long as his car moves. But if you want to talk cars, then have to read up, cos it can be rather interesting.

Anyone noticed my nick yet? :)

pow01.txt

my car gear shift looks like this.
anyway i also not really good in car but kena trash in here... i guess i rather not post anymore since all of you are so expert here.

anyway i guess my only excitement is driving 140 sticking on the right lane in the CTE tunnel. much more fun than just talking about numbers.

*something wrong here.. can't post pic.

all in all, speeding on normal road is but cheap thrill...should only do it when the road is empty...not during peak hours...
anyway, interesting to know that apart from photography, we do also have daredevils photographers in here...

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Datsun 260z White fibre galss and black bonnet body with Nissan 200sx Engine on Alf Barbagalo Raceway?

KH .. check out this ...

just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.