what is clubsnap all about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre

Hi guyz...

let me share my idea here...

clubsnap is place for us to share our interested in photography...and maybe a little bit "out of topic" thing can discuss here...like SOCCER kekekke...etc...

but pls dun talk about sensitive things here...like Race, Religion, etc... so we can still keep our "e-Friendship" strong in this forum.

Maybe moderator can do something about this.....

-Andre

Originally posted by AdamGoi

...I think to progress as a community, we need to learn to acknowledge and accept one another's differences! ;)

Originally posted by andre

Hi guyz...

let me share my idea here...

clubsnap is place for us to share our interested in photography...and maybe a little bit "out of topic" thing can discuss here...like SOCCER kekekke...etc...

but pls dun talk about sensitive things here...like Race, Religion, etc... so we can still keep our "e-Friendship" strong in this forum.

Maybe moderator can do something about this.....

-Andre

Agreed with both of you. :)

Well, 2 of the things which should never be discussed so openly are :

1. Religion
2. Politics

Too sensitive, and never fail to elicit a flame war of sorts. So, please refrain from them if possible.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
Well, 2 of the things which should never be discussed so openly are :

1. Religion
2. Politics

Too sensitive, and never fail to elicit a flame war of sorts. So, please refrain from them if possible.

Regards
CK

:thumbsup:

Just wanna say that:

Clubsnap has turned me over to the dark side.

Wad i know about photography is all learnt from Clubsnappers! everyone here have been helpful enuff to share their experiences and knowledge.

So must say a big Thank You to ClubSnap!
And my parents who brought me into this world, my brother who always supported me and everybody else!
THANK YOU!!!!

PS: Everything after Thanking ClubSnap is Crap! Pls dun mind me.
= P:what:

When it comes to open discussions on religion, my views are: so much has been said already, that whatever argument you and I have, it has most likely been said by someone some where already. The chances that I can put forward an argument that is new is almost zero.

So, most forum debates on religion in my opinion are a waste of time. It gets into a flame war easily, it is seldom pleasant, it always upsets somebody, and it rarely generates new ideas.

My suggestion for anyone interested in discussing about religion is to read up as much as you can first before you even think about engaging someone into a debate. There are tons of book out there, and you can easily pull up a number of related discussions on HWZ Current Affairs forum. If you are really compelled to do that, please use another forum than ClubSNAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.