What happened to these 2 threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new function that you can set your thread to self-destruct in 3, 4 or 5 hours.

That's why I'm more careful to post these days as when you post on the second that the thread is self-destructing you may get blown sky high into pieces.

:bsmilie:

Finally you're joining us in this thread :bsmilie:

Who will spend two hours of his short precious life to post a long reply?

He either has a long life or a job that pays to post in photo forum.

darn demoralised now...

i spent few nights sorting our gallery images and spent money on internet, electricity, and even my soundcard spoil then get new sound card, now headfone spoil wanna buy a new 1...

well, moral of the story, spend so much time doing things here, no pay, still dio suan...

There is a new function that you can set your thread to self-destruct in 3, 4 or 5 hours.

That's why I'm more careful to post these days as when you post on the second that the thread is self-destructing you may get blown sky high into pieces.

wow, this function nice leh!!! Help me install!!!!!:bsmilie:

I would just like to say Kudos to all those who have mocked me and made fun of my name.

Thank you very much.:(

GMAN

darn demoralised now...

i spent few nights sorting our gallery images and spent money on internet, electricity, and even my soundcard spoil then get new sound card, now headfone spoil wanna buy a new 1...

well, moral of the story, spend so much time doing things here, no pay, still dio suan...

Please note moderators are exceptions.

I was talking about mere mortals who couldn't aspire to be moderators. :)

I would just like to say Kudos to all those who have mocked me and made fun of my name.

GMAN

you are welcome ;)

Btw, this is for you

Can you please use your brain to think a little. What can you acheive from this? I am not the topic. Read the title of this thread.

GMAN

that what you seen :)

So are you? ;)

You see, just look at your posts :) and mine very 1st post. And you would asking for views, and i am just curious about what you have said and just throwing the questions back to you. then you started to said this

Errr, did you just come here to stir up something. Please comment regarding the title and leave everything else in your own world.

GMAN

so who is getting personal here?

Some of the rules that apply to marketplace should apply to KPT also, since this is where a lot of discussions takes place. Like, cannot delete a thread once posted.

If they wanna remove a thread, can always request to the mods if there is good justifications. I just feel that removing other member's post (via thread removal) is really quite unfair. They should just remove their own post and leave other pple's post alone.

GMAN

Btw, do you know why all this is happening? Everything bound to have a reasons, action = reaction.

Ninja bro, I would have to agree that sometimes your replies abit too personal and on the offensive side.

We all fren fren buddies buddies here, all share same interests in photography. Can we be nicer to everyone, even when retaliating?

Wah!!!! Another shuriken!!!! Haha, kidding :bsmilie:

Some of the rules that apply to marketplace should apply to KPT also, since this is where a lot of discussions takes place. Like, cannot delete a thread once posted.

I agree to that if only we can sell the thread to someone to take over like in marketplace. :bsmilie:

darn demoralised now...

DCA BEST!!!!

Can i start a thread for MOST FAVE MODs???? :lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

I agree to that if only we can sell the thread to someone to take over like in marketplace.

you write the proposal to admin lor :sweat:

mod or not mod...no diff lah.

the thing is i never mocked mah. I am normal as any forumer here.

lol, i know leh, even you are mod also like that ah, you can always join us! Come to EXPOSER!!!! hahahaha SHOW YOUR TRUE SELF!!!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.