What happened to these 2 threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it fair that the TS removed all other member's posts when they deleted the thread? Simply locking the thread would be fairer to the others who contributed right? What if someone spent 2 hours writing a long reply then the next day the whole thread is gone?

btw, I didn't see the thread and is not aware of it. Just wondering what would members feel if their posts are removed w/o their consent (via deletion of thread)..

Is it fair that the TS removed all other member's posts when they deleted the thread? Simply locking the thread would be fairer to the others who contributed right? What if someone spent 2 hours writing a long reply then the next day the whole thread is gone?

btw, I didn't see the thread and is not aware of it. Just wondering what would members feel if their posts are removed w/o their consent (via deletion of thread)..

perhaps it just one of his hobby :bsmilie:

true, there was once i undelete a thread in portrait section cos i was replying my lengthy thesis on the image, the TS deleted the thread when he felt that he did not get consensus on the images he take, but i undelete to show other members the flaws and share views.

of course... not everyone can take negative remarks.

perhaps it just one of his hobby :bsmilie:

Ya.....it is not the first time for one of them......everytime he emo, he deleted his thread.....sometime will emo saying that he want to deregistered himself.....but everytime also say say only.....

Ya.....it is not the first time for one of them......everytime he emo, he deleted his thread.....sometime will emo saying that he want to deregistered himself.....but everytime also say say only.....

that is way of ninja

xu is shi

shi is xu

art of illusion number1 :bsmilie:

That's what I felt too as some of the replies given by fellow CSers are pretty constructive and informative.

I'm sure many of you here will remember that some time ago, a fellow member also started a few threads about mollers shooting and he got whacked until jialat jialat by other members.
But he gentlemen, never delete those threads and allowed it to run it's due course. Respect to that.

Isn't this how an open discussion forum should be? Free-spirited. Unless the postings got abusive or vulgar and then the mods come and lock the thread is different story lah, but the mods
also dun delete those threads what. Even threads that got mods whacking posts they also never delete, respect too :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That's what I felt too as some of the replies given by fellow CSers are pretty constructive and informative.

I'm sure many of you here will remember that some time ago, a fellow member also started a few threads about mollers shooting and he got whacked until jialat jialat by other members.
But he gentlemen, never delete those threads and allowed it to run it's due course. Respect to that.

Isn't this how an open discussion forum should be? Free-spirited. Unless the postings got abusive or vulgar and then the mods come and lock the thread is different story lah, but the mods
also dun delete those threads what. Even threads that got mods whacking posts they also never delete, respect too :thumbsup:

lol which member? i've seen plenty of threads slamming mollers before :sweatsm:

The Ninja super pro.......so fast deleted his post. :bsmilie:

Luckily i quote fast. :bsmilie:

Ya....super funny, you also feel that, i had to close my office door and laugh. :

i am laughing since last night!!!! :bsmilie:

art of illusion number1
:thumbsup:

lol, cos he is invisible leh, he 忍者leh....

true, there was once i undelete a thread in portrait section cos i was replying my lengthy thesis on the image, the TS deleted the thread when he felt that he did not get consensus on the images he take, but i undelete to show other members the flaws and share views.

of course... not everyone can take negative remarks.

that why i dun post at the gallery cos i CMI..........

lol, you XMM mah... must be fast on subject! :bsmilie:

lol which member? i've seen plenty of threads slamming mollers before :sweatsm:

It's Pablo. But his threads are not about slamming models, more like protecting them. After that he still apologised for some of his postings. Sibeh respectable :thumbsup:

Was he here? I never catch him, sibeh highly skilled.

Wah my back!!!!! Got one shuriken!!! :bsmilie:

It's Pablo. But his threads are not about slamming models, more like protecting them. After that he still apologised for some of his postings. Sibeh respectable :thumbsup:

ya, saw that too :thumbsup:

Was he here? I never catch him, sibeh highly skilled.

Wah my back!!!!! Got one shuriken!!! :bsmilie:

you must go to japan 1st and attend some ninja lessons then u can see him :bsmilie:

actually i find it irritating when sometimes when the TS lock the thread also, esp when in the midst of a hot debate.
gives me the feeling... don't know how to argue back liao so use the easy way out and lock the thread =.=

Ya....super funny, you also feel that, i had to close my office door and laugh. :bsmilie:

Gatchaman.png

Gatchaman!

Got new movie coming out soon i think... but din know so fast got promo liao... 科学忍者队之鸟人讲鸟话

Yesterday there was these 2 highly debated and entertaining threads started by 2 CSers.

One is about an attitude TFCD experience. The other about how mollers are humans too.

How come when at the peak of discussion, these 2 threads just simply disappear? Can like that one meh?? :dunno:

Buay on leh :confused:

There is a new function that you can set your thread to self-destruct in 3, 4 or 5 hours.

That's why I'm more careful to post these days as when you post on the second that the thread is self-destructing you may get blown sky high into pieces.

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.