what happen if you fall in love with your model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I will encourage her to quit modelling career.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nope,... but i hoping the next to reply me is a chio bu...:cool:

this is your only chance to get yourself photographed by (and maybe with) our very own handsome Korean idol! :bsmilie:

eikin said:
this is your only chance to get yourself photographed by (and maybe with) our very own handsome Korean idol! :bsmilie:

By then, all the bees(chio buz) will come... ;p :bsmilie:

u all like tat win liao lor... no girls dare to let me shoot liao... cos it look like i pay you guys to say lines... maybe even worse... they thought all the nicks belong to me...

/me go ponder y nobody pm me...

I see Maxim models week in week out ;)

well .. nothing wrong with that ..

but in any case u take up photography, just becos u want to get close to a model and date evey single of them .. ur a plain LOSER

but for me .. i wont cos sooo mani models .. 1 mountain higher than the other ..
I cant be falling with all right ? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u all like tat win liao lor... no girls dare to let me shoot liao... cos it look like i pay you guys to say lines... maybe even worse... they thought all the nicks belong to me...

/me go ponder y nobody pm me...

want us to post your pics or not? like that sure attract lots of PM :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

eikin said:
want us to post your pics or not? like that sure attract lots of PM :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

den post a 'looking for sugar mommy' header... hahaha...:bsmilie:

btw u wan me to die also dun like tat rite, wait i kena throw rotten eggs for beh hiao bai...:cry:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
den post a 'looking for sugar mommy' header... hahaha...:bsmilie:

btw u wan me to die also dun like tat rite, wait i kena throw rotten eggs for beh hiao bai...:cry:

girls see u immediately fall in love already, those throwing rotten eggs at you must be those girls' boyfriends/husbands :bsmilie:

hmm is there a forum for models when they can post a thread...

what happen if you fall in love with your photographer

then the worst 1 is... what happen if you fall in love with your AD photographer... :bigeyes:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
what happen if you fall in love with your AD photographer... :bigeyes:

Korean Idol watched too much Korean drama already :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.