what happen if you fall in love with your model

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxger said:
The fastest way to be a millionaire is to organise model shoot wor ... :lovegrin:
I want to get rich ..... so can buy my dream cameras, my dream lens, my dream bag .... so many thing .... :embrass:

u showcase yourself lor... i dun mind do a TFCD for you. :thumbsup:

smurfman said:
what will be your answer????;)
Huh? How to differentiate between lust or love? It could be lust afterall, and that can be easily solved if both bodies are willing. Love @ first sight? Hmm.. what is love anyway???

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
u showcase yourself lor... i dun mind do a TFCD for you. :thumbsup:

I also not pretty :cry: No photog will fall in love with me lor :bheart:
but you do TFCD how to earn BIG money ? Must follow other organiser charge $100 - $180 per photog mah .... :lovegrin:

xxxger said:
I also not pretty :cry: No photog will fall in love with me lor :bheart:
but you do TFCD how to earn BIG money ? Must follow other organiser charge $100 - $180 per photog mah .... :lovegrin:

nevermind mah, not all models must be chio rite... its how advance your automatic tiptronic transmission is lor... if you need to clutch in den manual change gear, den no fun liao... althou those type is test skills lah...

catchlights said:
TFCD for xxxger

1) Del_CtrlnoAlt
2) catchlights

Sorry no more space.. full house liao.

Wow lau .... you guys hand so fast ..... ( one take my left, one take my right huh :lovegrin: ) later you see my face liao ... you all say forget to bring camera lor :bheart:

Terence said:
Ever watched "Closer" with Julia Roberts and Jude Law?

nice show.... love the leica that girl was using :devil:

xxxger said:
Wow lau .... you guys hand so fast ..... ( one take my left, one take my right huh :lovegrin: ) later you see my face liao ... you all say forget to bring camera lor :bheart:

we won't lah.. so how? onz? make it this sunday b4 the KT outing wan anot? ;)

pm me if you shy... :cool:

xxxger said:

hey, I'm pro u know? how can I say forget to bring camera or whatever thing?:nono:

Serious, ai mai? but this Sunday got another shoot liao.:bsmilie:

catchlights said:
hey, I'm pro u know? how can I say forget to bring camera or whatever thing?:nono:

Serious, ai mai? but this Sunday got another shoot liao.:bsmilie:

Wah lou, this Sunday got shoot never chio me har!:cry: Next time I got shoot also no chio you already.:complain:

yqt said:
Wah lou, this Sunday got shoot never chio me har!:cry: Next time I got shoot also no chio you already.:complain:

sorri, tis one is i work as assistant, no power to say anything.....:embrass:

Sion said:
Best thing is to marry her to save model fees and divorce her after every 3 years and get a new one to have fresh faces in your portfolio. :bsmilie:

Like that not very productive leh, better keep it Strictly business.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I rather offer TFCD.... any more girls interested to take my offer?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.